"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There is no logical reason that Hank, Gomez and Jesse should live through this. Jesse can't escape because Gomez took Waltz keys. They shot up Hank's suv. They have no way of escape and they surely can't be packing as much ammo. They all die next episode. Things turn bad for Walt because Todd and his people are gonna want Walt to cook for them permanently due to them murking DEA agents and Jesse. Anything else would be trolling...
You mean until the cancer kills him or Todd learns the formula . Uncle jack is reckless not stupid once he knows they killed real cops . They have to make them vanish meaning Hank and Gomez and Walt is a loose end now, he has to go or vanish he is too hot for them . Now Jesse is done , nothing to stand on, he has too cook since they will vanish him or kill his people .

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
tumblr_msu727LnUk1s9x79go1_500.gif
:russ::russ:..............................................:blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I predict that by the end of the next episode, Walt and Jessie will be riding side by side in his black car together. :bryan:

Possibly with Hank in the back halfway dead taking him to a hosptial.

You notice Walts car took no bullets