"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I wasn't feeling this episode. How is Pookie Pinkman going to outsmart Walt? The last scene was great, but it was predicated on some bullshyt.

Ehhhh
Pinkman didn't outsmart Walt.....All Pinkman did was give Hank the information needed so Hank himself could outsmart Walt
It was Hanks master plan not Pinkmans

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I wasn't feeling this episode. How is Pookie Pinkman going to outsmart Walt? The last scene was great, but it was predicated on some bullshyt.

Ehhhh

These sensitive dumbazzes dont wanna hear the truth. Sheep, all of em. Gilligan made Walt go out like a sucker. Shameful

Last edited:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Todd will do whatever, no questions asked. I'm really impressed with his goon game and what he brings to the criminal world. I can't see him snitching. He's willing to make the hard decisions. I'm just extremely impressed by this kid.
Dude is Taylor-made to be a goon. He's not that smart but has a decent memory and will literally do whatever you tell him. Straight up follower.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Todd will do whatever, no questions asked. I'm really impressed with his goon game and what he brings to the criminal world. I can't see him snitching. He's willing to make the hard decisions. I'm just extremely impressed by this kid.
His real name is landry. After killing that dude in friday night lights, his pops gives him a new ID and sends him to new mexico to hide out with his uncle. (An uncle who happens to be a neo nazi, who decides to let him be part of the crew)
The goat shows are truly connected :troll:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wonder if this is the start of Walt going AWOL and us finally getting round to those very first scenes?