"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His real name is landry. After killing that dude in friday night lights, his pops gives him a new ID and sends him to new mexico to hide out with his uncle. (An uncle who happens to be a neo nazi, who decides to let him be part of the crew)
The goat shows are truly connected :troll:
They must have given my nikka Herc some new legs cuz even he busting guns now :wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There is no logical reason that Hank, Gomez and Jesse should live through this. Jesse can't escape because Gomez took Waltz keys. They shot up Hank's suv. They have no way of escape and they surely can't be packing as much ammo. They all die next episode. Things turn bad for Walt because Todd and his people are gonna want Walt to cook for them permanently due to them murking DEA agents and Jesse. Anything else would be trolling...

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
:russ:

Every episode Walt is winning..its the greatest writing on earth but when the writers put him in a bad situation where you realize he is just a lame chemistry teacher who missed out on running a million dollar business, gets punked by his wife and is dying...then all of sudden the writing sucks.

:youngsabo: Stop the Jesse slander...let that boy cook.......................................................dont ask me how

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
i could see jesse somehow driving off, gomez getting killed

hank getting shot but living and now kept a hostage orsomething for walt to cook :manny:
Yeah these nikkas daydreaming if they think Jessie about to die. I guarantee Todd gets murked before pinkman. Just how stories go. Todd character is just setup to catch a bullet. Once he shot that kid, I knew he wasnt going to make out the story alive.