"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show is fukkin :blessed:tier television.

:pacspit: @ Jesse, Walt, Hank, and Gomie. Walt for being a bytch nikka still trying to defend Hank and Jesse. Let them cacs take care of that problem. Then take care of the CACs.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd will do whatever, no questions asked. I'm really impressed with his goon game and what he brings to the criminal world. I can't see him snitching. He's willing to make the hard decisions. I'm just extremely impressed by this kid.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
wha i tell y'all bout Jesse, dude is a born survivor. so wha we guessin here, Hank dies. Gomez makes it out wit a arm wound or sumthing. Gomez goes back and releases all the info the dea. the confession phone call evidence is destroyed in the shootout.

Since Jesse escapes into the desert Meth Damon n his boys didnt kill em, so Walt refuses to cook for em. Walt takes 1 barrell and a pick up truck and goes into hiding and leaves the wife n kids so he doesnt bring more heat on them. Meth Damon n da boys episodes later find jesse n hold em capture for Walt to cook for em, Walt comes thru with the street sweeper to save his tru son Jesse.
Jesse bout to come thru with badger and ::bustback:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Todd will do whatever, no questions asked. I'm really impressed with his goon game and what he brings to the criminal world. I can't see him snitching. He's willing to make the hard decisions. I'm just extremely impressed by this kid.

He's like :troll::ohhh::wow: all rolled into one. Ride or die for Walt it seems.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im i the only one who thinks gomez is the only one who gets merked?

hank and jesse taken hostage?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Pinkman season continues :blessed:

:umad:
:pacspit: Jesse

we coming for you
MCqMLlX.png

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Todd is just fukking psychotic. aint no real levels to that nikka like Gus the gawd. he just aint all there.