"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Y'all see the gawd jessie laying low, taking no bullets at the dome :mjpls:

Great fukking scene tho

wha i tell y'all bout Jesse, dude is a born survivor. so wha we guessin here, Hank dies. Gomez makes it out wit a arm wound or sumthing. Gomez goes back and releases all the info the dea. the confession phone call evidence is destroyed in the shootout.

Since Jesse escapes into the desert Meth Damon n his boys didnt kill em, so Walt refuses to cook for em. Walt takes 1 barrell and a pick up truck and goes into hiding and leaves the wife n kids so he doesnt bring more heat on them. Meth Damon n da boys episodes later find jesse n hold em capture for Walt to cook for em, Walt comes thru with the street sweeper to save his tru son Jesse.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling this episode. How is Pookie Pinkman going to outsmart Walt? The last scene was great, but it was predicated on some bullshyt.

Ehhhh

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going to suck if it's revealed that Jesse the only one who makes it out of this unscathed. Kid's got bytch running through his veins.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hank and Gomez both got lit up something awful there. Walt is too hot so are the nazis but dumb ass Hank went off the books again so it was never called in, Marie knows what happens but only has the Walt confession tape to go on, so if he disappears Walt is in the clear. Jesse is done because he is the only cook left and best believe he has no more leverage since the nazis know where his people's rest.