"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Lets be real though, Gilligan a hoe for that one :aicmon:

All I know is the opening credits for Ozymandias better start off with Based Todd bustin a shell right between his eyes

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Fukk Walt at this point, his actions tonight weren't defensible. I'm riding with Todd and the goon squad from now on

I cant root for skinheads. It was 1 thing when Walt controlled them, but now they in charge. Show has took a turn for the worst and these c0cksukkers dont wanna admit it.

Walt failed us all.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Lets be real though, Gilligan a hoe for that one :aicmon:

All I know is the opening credits for Ozymandias better start off with Based Todd bustin a shell right between Hank's eyes

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm literally speechless. I knew the nazis were gonna come, but damn i dont want to see hank get riddled with bullets :to:
If he can survive tuco, and the mexican hit squad, he can get out of this right :lupe:
this is the beginning of the end. I have a feeling jessie is gonna start up that srt8 and escape in time to kill walt's family before the goons find him and end things

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I had a feeling that Jesse would flip back and they'd murder those two in the desert