"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
boom.png

INTERESTING HOW IT'S JUST THE HOE MARIE IN THE WEDDING PHOTO AND NOT BOTH OF THEM. HANK IS "OUT OF THE PICTURE"...COULD MEAN SOMETHING BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whats the bucket symbolize :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Maybe he'll tell the nazis to kill Jesse, who somehow confiscates the money with Hank. Which means he can't pay them, so they kill his family.

Fred.

My prediction on the next episodes cold open:

Starts with Walt meeting with Todd and his Uncle... They continue to heighten the tension making it seem as if Walt is about to order the hit on Jesse... Once the Unc askes "So who's the hit for...." Walt replies with: "...Me."

Cue opening credits.

I think Walt is setting up the faking of his own death. Only way to stop Jesse from going in on Walt is if he thinks Walt is already gone.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Interesting thing i noticed the author said about the book

Regarding Reagan, Morris claimed, "Nobody around him understood him. I, every person I interviewed, almost without exception, eventually would say, 'You know, I could never really figure him out.'"

That's pretty much where Walt is right now.
I still cant believe I fukked up so bad there :russ:
for some reason I kept thinking the book was about schultz and then obvious 'rabid dog'='mad dog' thing came to mind

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
3PxMLzi.jpg

Was watching the episode again I noticed how the number 0505 was right behind Walt when he calls Jesse but becomes more visible right before he hangs up and says "be safe"

Season 5 ep 5 is Dead Freight

The episode Todd kills the boy

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
just a couple random thoughts i've had these last few episodes:

When jesse says he's going after what walt cares about, its clearly not the money, and its clearly not his family after all da shyt he's put em through. It's all about rep, and Lydia got customers and no real cook. I'm sure next episode gonna have todd fukkin up a cook and his batch bein less than declans even. So jesse joins lydia and brings back the tru blue. thus becoming hesienberg. that streetsweeper Walt was buying is for todd and em once Walt finds out they da hired protection for jesse cookin for lydia.

i'm guessin wit all the walls closing in, and jesse cooking without him being the last straw, plus the chemo and shyt Walts goes krazy at some point. and he's the 1 who spray painted his own house wit hisenberg. like im the boss, he isn't. i think saul tries to save walt from going krazy, brings em in the office and tells him to get away with the money, and gives him the number of the new identity guy. walt thinks about then turns saul down. but really walt memorizes the number, and sets up dis whole plot of faking his death either via the cancer or sumthin, but really escapes. and him coming back in the flash forwards, is him coming to save jesse from lydia, as she got him locked up cookin meth non stop.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've given it some thought. I don't think anyone from the cast is gonna die. It's unfortunate because I really want Walt to take care of Pinkman.