"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a couple random thoughts i've had these last few episodes:

When jesse says he's going after what walt cares about, its clearly not the money, and its clearly not his family after all da shyt he's put em through. It's all about rep, and Lydia got customers and no real cook. I'm sure next episode gonna have todd fukkin up a cook and his batch bein less than declans even. So jesse joins lydia and brings back the tru blue. thus becoming hesienberg. that streetsweeper Walt was buying is for todd and em once Walt finds out they da hired protection for jesse cookin for lydia.

i'm guessin wit all the walls closing in, and jesse cooking without him being the last straw, plus the chemo and shyt Walts goes krazy at some point. and he's the 1 who spray painted his own house wit hisenberg. like im the boss, he isn't. i think saul tries to save walt from going krazy, brings em in the office and tells him to get away with the money, and gives him the number of the new identity guy. walt thinks about then turns saul down. but really walt memorizes the number, and sets up dis whole plot of faking his death either via the cancer or sumthin, but really escapes. and him coming back in the flash forwards, is him coming to save jesse from lydia, as she got him locked up cookin meth non stop.

Not possible because he's with the DEA.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe next week bodies are gonna start to drop. Almost 100% sure the 6th episode of the season hell is gonna break loose.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not possible because he's with the DEA.

Well he's not technically with the DEA, Hank basically went rogue. But yeah, I don't foresee them letting him cook meth just to piss of Walt.

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man, I never noticed on the Insider Podcast how much Kelly Dixon said "uhhh" and "ummm" until you guys talked about it last week. Now it's all that I can hear!

:sadcam::to:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
tumblr_msigleu5X31qzpxx1o1_500.jpg

So much piff in this episode :ohlawd:
:whoo: nice fukking catch here. lmao or its just Saul weird ass wardrobe again. lmao

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not disagreeing with you here at all.

It's more of :ohhh: moment for me as a viewer. I'm sitting here all worried about what's going to happen to the money and then I realized it really doesn't matter because they won't be able to use it anyway.

Walt did all this for nothing. And he will lose everything because of it.

Maybe I should have rephrased what I wrote. That was when Walt was just a cook. All the ideas Saul pitched were good for laundering the amount of money he was bringing in at the moment. That might've been sustainable. :ld:

When he got into international distribution there should have been a more serious discussion or plan on what to do with the money besides putting it in a storage unit.
Why can't they use it as they have been? They not out there buying lambos, living in Beverly Hills. They got around 80 million and didn't even buy new furniture or nothing.

And that was all skyler. She thought of the car wash while Saul was driving them place to place. She was right that they couldn't just appear to buy and be successful at random places they had no clue about.

Now Walt needs/wants to show a little more. And a little more. So he was gonna get another. By the time skyler died of old age, maybe she'd have 10-15 so they could move on up.

Most people get caught cause they work at McDonald's for a cover, but drive around the new 600 Benz and live next to Paris Hilton. If they just spent their money like they were broke to middle class, nobody would notice a difference

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wait.. did I miss something, when did Hank tell his partner Gomez? i dont remember the scene with him confiding in him​

They didn't show it. Which was my biggest problem with this ep, and nobody (until you) even mentioned it.

Not a big deal really, but kinda odd. I guess that's why Hank asked Gomez "do you believe him?" after Jesse did the video and Gomez said "unfortunately, yes".

Fred.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Why can't they use it as they have been? They not out there buying lambos, living in Beverly Hills. They got around 80 million and didn't even buy new furniture or nothing.

And that was all skyler. She thought of the car wash while Saul was driving them place to place. She was right that they couldn't just appear to buy and be successful at random places they had no clue about.

Now Walt needs/wants to show a little more. And a little more. So he was gonna get another. By the time skyler died of old age, maybe she'd have 10-15 so they could move on up.

Most people get caught cause they work at McDonald's for a cover, but drive around the new 600 Benz and live next to Paris Hilton. If they just spent their money like they were broke to middle class, nobody would notice a difference

What I wrote has nothing to do with the Whites spending habits.

It has to do with Walt failing his family. The reason he got in the business was to secure his family's future. Instead, he will end up doing the exact opposite. It became more about his ego and his vision of what he thought he got back by building a drug empire after accepting the buyout from Grey Matter.

There is a minimal chance that Skyler will even be alive by the ending of the show. So the laundering money for decades goes out the window. Walt didn't have a contingency plan in place that his kids could use in a worse case scenario situation.

I was re-watching Season 4 last night and I was reminded as to how Skyler and Saul had to basically drag Walt into buying a car wash to even begin laundering the money. Walt was more preoccupied with himself and his immediate issues with Mike and Gus.

Walt Jr. is still clueless as to what exactly is happening with his family and when shyt hits the fan you expect him to take what his parents did in stride? You think he would even want a single dollar?

Even if he wanted the money he has no means of recovering it. Or spending it. So all of this was done for nothing!

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
They didn't show it. Which was my biggest problem with this ep, and nobody (until you) even mentioned it.

Not a big deal really, but kinda odd. I guess that's why Hank asked Gomez "do you believe him?" after Jesse did the video and Gomez said "unfortunately, yes".

Fred.

Yeah, not showin Hank tell Gomez seemed like a huge event to just pass over like that, but oh well. Probably a good indicator that the end game events are about to start and that they probably arent gonna involve much with the DEA

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
No idea breh but let's hear the theory.

Fred.

We know Walt put the call into Meth Damon to get Uncle Jack's crew on Jesse, so lets say that Jesse's plan is to lure Walt to a place where he wants him... how do you get him to come to you? My theory is that him and Hank are gonna "arrest" Skylar and while in the vehicle on the way to where Jesse wants Walt to meet them Uncle Jack and his crew find Jesse and Hank and shoot up the vehicle and kill all 3, Since Gomez knows about who Walt is now he and the DEA would be after Walt for the hit on Hank and Jesse and put walt into hiding by using the "cleaner" and would set up the M60 for Uncle Jacks crew.
Thoughts?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We know Walt put the call into Meth Damon to get Uncle Jack's crew on Jesse, so lets say that Jesse's plan is to lure Walt to a place where he wants him... how do you get him to come to you? My theory is that him and Hank are gonna "arrest" Skylar and while in the vehicle on the way to where Jesse wants Walt to meet them Uncle Jack and his crew find Jesse and Hank and shoot up the vehicle and kill all 3, Since Gomez knows about who Walt is now he and the DEA would be after Walt for the hit on Hank and Jesse and put walt into hiding by using the "cleaner" and would set up the M60 for Uncle Jacks crew.
Thoughts?

:ohhh:

That is not a bad theory at all breh. I said something similar earlier, although not necessarily about Skyler. I said if Walt sends the goons at Jesse, that inadvertently puts Hank and Marie in the line of fire, because Walt has no idea Jesse is with them.

Fred.