"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So I've been thinking about what Jesse said, about "getting him where he really lives". What if Jesse pulls a Weebay and cops to everything Walt has done, including being Heisenberg? shyt would drive Walt nuts because he already lost credit once in his life at Gray Matter.

Fred.

could be. I don't think jesse will go after the money like others think.

Last edited:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
do ya'll think Jesse's plan has anything to do with grey matter and what Walt told him. Idk how it would fit, but its just a thought that crossed my mind.

Ronald

Daps
btw I know it probably was said already...but

jesse picks up the book 'Dutch' by ed morris, which is about dutch schultz, who at some point makes a call to kill his business partner, "mad dog" Vincent Coll

from wiki,

"In February 1932, the Schultz gang lured Coll into a trap. While Coll was talking in a drugstore phone booth, gunmen burst into the store and machine-gunned him to death"

:banderas:

Nah, it was this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch:_A_Memoir_of_Ronald_Reagan

376589.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo, Fred, do you know if Bill Burr has ever talked about how he got on this show? IT always seems random as hell.

Nah he doesn't talk much about it. He was a huge fan of the show before he appeared on it so I'm assuming he contacted someone, maybe Bob Odenkirk who was also a comedian back in the day.

Fred.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So I've been thinking about what Jesse said, about "getting him where he really lives". What if Jesse pulls a Weebay and cops to everything Walt has done, including being Heisenberg? shyt would drive Walt nuts because he already lost credit once in his life at Gray Matter.

Fred.

This is exactly what I've been thinking would happen; Jesse going to the site where the money is buried would make absolute sense but that wouldn't cripple his psyche the way Jesse taking credit for what's basically Walt's only major lifetime achievement would.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Fred.

damn, beat me to it, but yea, the grey matter thing was an important part into walt's motivations, and it seems like Jesse is the only person he's told about it. So jesse could really use that against him

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Fred.

:whoa: we gonna forget Jesse just did a confession video while Gomez was present

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: we gonna forget Jesse just did a confession video while Gomez was present

Gomez and Hank both agreed the video was basically useless in the very next scene, which is why they tried to get Walt on the wire.

EDIT:

Unless you mean Gomez knows Jesse isn't Heisenberg. At this point I doubt that matters. They're already operating outside of DEA guidelines, so if Jesse is like :manny: "fukk it, I'm Heisenberg" I doubt Gomez would care.

Fred.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Some of you saying Jesse will go after Walt's money, I have to question how Jesse would know where Walt's money is at in the first place? Only person who knows the money is buried out there is Walt. I know it's where they used to cook and the location is the name of the next episode but I can't picture how Jesse would know his money is buried out there.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Fred.

This wouldn't surprise me at all.

Walt has shown no real desire to really handle the money he's made. There is no long term laundering plan that would be passed down generationally. He hasn't tried to funnel the money in a foreign account or invest it elsewhere other than the car wash. Burying the money did nothing for Walt Jr. or Holly. What are they supposed to do roll up in a van and dig it out themselves if their parents die? :heh:

It's $80 million in dirty drug money. Where they gonna spend it? :heh:

He knows he is on borrowed time...whether it be cancer, the DEA, or one of many people that are/will be gunning for him. His wife is tied to his fate. But his ego is big enough to think that he will be the only one that suffers from his actions.

It took Skyler dragging his ass into the storage unit to get him to realize what he had accomplished already.

Jesse making it known he is the real Heisenberg would kill him.

Funny thing is, in the flash forward when he walks back in the house and sees that name spray painted across his living room wall all he can feel is remorse.