"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Nah, it was this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch:_A_Memoir_of_Ronald_Reagan

376589.jpg

boom.png

INTERESTING HOW IT'S JUST THE HOE MARIE IN THE WEDDING PHOTO AND NOT BOTH OF THEM. HANK IS "OUT OF THE PICTURE"...COULD MEAN SOMETHING BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still cant believe I fukked up so bad there :russ:
for some reason I kept thinking the book was about schultz and then obvious 'rabid dog'='mad dog' thing came to mind

see this is when I think internet fans take it too far... nikkas got still frame shots analyzing every little thing and then JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS while other ppl are like :ohhh: This was the exact same reason I had to stop fukking with Lost. the abc forums were littered with people having a circle jerk over still images meanwhile the directors and writers really had no idea what's going on. i used to get in arguments with stans on that board about it. shyt was ridiculous. some of you guys have no idea how a tv show is made, there are more obvious allusions to things but when you gotta freeze frame it and it wouldn't be caught by the naked it its most likely a coincidence.

i'd advise everyone to chill with theories based on screen shots and just ride these last few eps out patiently.

someone really said "the red outfits in the picture hint at aggression"

:dead:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
They didn't show it. Which was my biggest problem with this ep, and nobody (until you) even mentioned it.

Not a big deal really, but kinda odd. I guess that's why Hank asked Gomez "do you believe him?" after Jesse did the video and Gomez said "unfortunately, yes".

Fred.

I think it's a big deal. the previous episode had Hank not wanting to tell his old partner and going against Marie's wishes. now alluva sudden Gomez is chillin in the living room with Hank ready to record a confession. i would have liked to see the look on Gomez's face when Hank told him and said "You gotta trust me on this one old pal." then Gomez saying "I could lose my job for this" etc.​

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So I've been thinking about what Jesse said, about "getting him where he really lives". What if Jesse pulls a Weebay and cops to everything Walt has done, including being Heisenberg? shyt would drive Walt nuts because he already lost credit once in his life at Gray Matter.

Fred.

That's what I think he's gonna do aswell breh we all know that Walt/Heisenberg is prideful and has a planet sized ego and likes/demands to be given credit for his work e.g Grey Matter, insulting other people's Meth product and purity for only being around 67% whilst his is 95%+, the whole "say my name" thing with Declan, telling Skylar that he "won" after killing Gus. He'll flip for sure especially as it's Jesse (a person that he's given multiple chances, looked out for and deep down cares about a lot), that's the ultimate betrayal. Wont be surprised if they(Hank, Jesse and Gomez) make a cd where Jesse admits to being Heisenberg or takes credit for what Walt has done under the persona which is then sent to Walt.

What if the person who sprayed painted "Heisenberg" in Walt's house in the flashfoward was actually Walter himself :ohhh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
see this is when I think internet fans take it too far... nikkas got still frame shots analyzing every little thing and then JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS while other ppl are like :ohhh: This was the exact same reason I had to stop fukking with Lost. the abc forums were littered with people having a circle jerk over still images meanwhile the directors and writers really had no idea what's going on. i used to get in arguments with stans on that board about it. shyt was ridiculous. some of you guys have no idea how a tv show is made, there are more obvious allusions to things but when you gotta freeze frame it and it wouldn't be caught by the naked it its most likely a coincidence.

i'd advise everyone to chill with theories based on screen shots and just ride these last few eps out patiently.

Nah breh, the red outfits suggests they are Communists, therefore Walt will be shooting up a Walmart in the final scene as one last terrorist driven act against capitalism. I got this all figured out :smugdraper:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Eh....this isn't the same thing as "Lost"....at all.

This show has all kinds of shyt (which I've pointed out in the past) that is obvious hints. The writers themselves have said so, and in some cases pointed out things that people missed. The "red shirt" theory isn't some kinda random fan-boy comment, Vince Gilligan spends hours trying to pick out something trivial like nail polish for a character. They purposely color code the characters on this show.

I gonna assume you wasn't in the season 4 thread on SOHH because people analyzing supposedly unimportant shyt in the background led to people figuring out Walt poisoned Brock....and people were :childplease: "you guys are over thinking it, stop being fanboys"....until it was revealed that he did poison Brock.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it's a big deal. the previous episode had Hank not wanting to tell his old partner and going against Marie's wishes. now alluva sudden Gomez is chillin in the living room with Hank ready to record a confession. i would have liked to see the look on Gomez's face when Hank told him and said "You gotta trust me on this one old pal." then Gomez saying "I could lose my job for this" etc.​

Hank didn't want to tell the DEA the last ep because he had nothing to prove his side of the story.

Since then Hank has gained Jesse, who is as close to a star witness as Hank can hope for.

A scene of him explaining to Gomez would've been cool....but ultimately is it needed? He has Jesse right there corroborating everything Hank would've told Gomez, anyway.

Fred.

Last edited:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Eh....this isn't the same thing as "Lost"....at all.

This show has all kinds of shyt (which I've pointed out in the past) that is obvious hints. The writers themselves have said so, and in some cases pointed out things that people missed. The "red shirt" theory isn't some kinda random fan-boy comment, Vince Gilligan spends hours trying to pick out something trivial like nail polish for a character. They purposely color code the characters on this show.

I gonna assume you wasn't in the season 4 thread on SOHH because people analyzing supposedly unimportant shyt in the background led to people figuring out Walt poisoned Brock....and people were :childplease: "you guys are over thinking it, stop being fanboys"....until it was revealed that he did poison Brock.

Fred.

maybe, but I'm not buying the whole hank being out of the picture angle just because someone screenshot the angle where the stairs blocked out his side of the picture. :manny:

only time will tell​

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
maybe, but I'm not buying the whole hank being out of the picture angle just because someone screenshot the angle where the stairs blocked out his side of the picture. :manny:

only time will tell​

Yeah, I dunno about all that. But people have came up with some off the wall predictions before, and been right, because the writers do throw hints out there.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple random things.

To the people that said this was a slow ep :manny: you will be happy to know that the shyt definitely hits the fan in the next 2 eps. That's all I can say really.

Secondly, and this is just a hunch, I have a feeling characters start to die in the next ep. Typically AMC would redact portions of the last 2 eps in a season, but this season they redacted almost all of eps 13-16:

http://collider.com/bob-odenkirk-breaking-bad-interview/

Collider: Did you find more fans trying to hang around the set to get a glimpse of what was going on?

ODENKIRK: The crew and the production was more careful about the scripts. In the years past, they would do this deletion thing on the last two scripts, but they did it on the last four, with these last episodes. It was like an FBI document. You couldn’t tell what was happening in it. So, they were more careful. There were more warnings. But, the fans only ask in jest about what’s gonna happen. No one wants to know, just like me. I’m a fan of this show, and I don’t wanna know what happens in the last episode, until I get to see it.

No reason to do that unless some serious shyt goes down, that they want to keep secret.

Fred.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Great Episode.....

Maybe not as much action but I'm not surprised, especially having the double :krs: moments last episode with The Confession and Jess going
Apeshyt....

Anybody who has watched this show knows every season has a few slow episodes that helps build the action in later episodes.

I'll let everybody else do the nitpicking and bytching. This shyt is just great television and just speculating on how these last 4 episodes will turn out got me :mindblown:

This season has already given us so many great moments though....

#TreadLightly
#TripToBelize
#TheConfession
#OldYeller
#WhatsOneMore?

:wow:

Last edited: