"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
I'm just spitballing breh. But people have needs, there are only two people who can meet those needs and only one of them reckless enough to try

I feel ya on this. Jesse says he's going after Walt where he really lives. Dude knows Walt/Heisenberg better than anyone, he's the only one around to witness every stage of Walt's transformation to darkness. So Jesse knows damn well Walt's pride and joy ain't his family, but his bad man master meth chef reputation - and all that money, course

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This episode made me hate everybody except Flynn. Last ep. made me :obama: @ Walt but this ep. had me like :childplease: at him for that fukk ass gasoline segment.

At this point I'm okay with EVERYBODY dying.

I'm with you. This episode basically showed that all the main characters are willing to let other people die to satisfy their needs. Hope errbody gets clapped in the end :birdman:
I wanna see Flynn come up on top though.
The baby is annoying too, got her crying of screen just to get people to remember she exists. Pissy little baby crying :stopitslime:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
tumblr_msigleu5X31qzpxx1o1_500.jpg

So much piff in this episode :ohlawd:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Saul about to take over?
or is he going out like Scarface?

I took it as them just paying homage since Vince has always said its about taking mr.chips and turning him into scarface. Or who knows maybe Saul snatches Skyler and they kill Walt :manny: but I highly doubt all that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
btw I know it probably was said already...but

jesse picks up the book 'Dutch' by ed morris, which is about dutch schultz, who at some point makes a call to kill his business partner, "mad dog" Vincent Coll

from wiki,

"In February 1932, the Schultz gang lured Coll into a trap. While Coll was talking in a drugstore phone booth, gunmen burst into the store and machine-gunned him to death"

:banderas:

Dat cryptic foreshadowing :whew::ohlawd::salute::banderas:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I took it as them just paying homage since Vince has always said its about taking mr.chips and turning him into scarface. Or who knows maybe Saul snatches Skyler and they kill Walt :manny: but I highly doubt all that.

i know it is just a homage. just typing some off the wall shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think bringing up other shows in a show's season thread is dumb, but what are you implying here, breh?:dahell:

My (and I assume his) beef is people are talking elements of "The Sopranos" or "The Wire" and praising them while simultaneously criticizing "Breaking Bad" for the exact same thing.

I'll give you an example. The Taxman said "final season shouldn't have filler eps like this, that's why this will never be on the level of The Sopranos".

Oh ok. You mean the show that had Tony in a coma for 2 episodes in the last season, talking to imaginary and/or dead characters? :what:

One scene of Marie talking to a therapist for 3 minutes, in 1 episode of the entire series is too much....but Tony spent half the series talking to Dr. Melphi. :what:

I could understand if these were diehard "24" or "Prison Break" fans. You know, wanting an adrenaline rush and nonstop action. But these same people supposedly like "The Wire", which dedicated a whole story line and a ton of new characters to a mayoral campaign. And spent half the last season examining the inner workings of a news paper. How did these cats get through that, if this was filler to them?

I got all 3 shows in my top 5 so at this point I'm just arguing placement. But some of these cats need to man up and admit they'll never give this show a fair chance, no matter what it does.

Fred.