"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
something ironic is gonna take place at the end between every character i can see it happening

Marie will get shot by way of Holly like Maggie did Mr. Burns for trying to steal some shyt from her except she dies.

Hank will get sent to jail by Gomez

Jesse will actually be outed as being gay for Walt jr and not Walt Sr.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw I know it probably was said already...but

jesse picks up the book 'Dutch' by ed morris, which is about dutch schultz, who at some point makes a call to kill his business partner, "mad dog" Vincent Coll

from wiki,

"In February 1932, the Schultz gang lured Coll into a trap. While Coll was talking in a drugstore phone booth, gunmen burst into the store and machine-gunned him to death"

:banderas:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
hdih.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought this was the weakest episode of the season , it was still good but i had higher/different expectations

im guessing everything will be set off next week

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
btw I know it probably was said already...but

jesse picks up the book 'Dutch' by ed morris, which is about dutch schultz, who at some point makes a call to kill his business partner, "mad dog" Vincent Coll

from wiki,

"In February 1932, the Schultz gang lured Coll into a trap. While Coll was talking in a drugstore phone booth, gunmen burst into the store and machine-gunned him to death"

:banderas:

Back then, murder was a work of art :wow::patrice: :whoo:

Daps
It was endearing for like a season, maybe even 2, but 5? :comeon:

Dude killed 10witnesses and still lettin Jesse slide.

Im just pissed Ray Donavon didnt come on tonight. Right now Ray D is better than this bish fest

No offense intended, but why the hell you still watching then?
Anyone who likes and respects this show enough to put more thought into it than what is literally shown to us, knows exactly why Walt hasn't offed Jesse already. It's not a stretch, and it's not not entertaining just because you want to see more bodies piling, more gangsta.

If the past three seasons haven't impressed you, seems like you wasting a lot of time between watching it and complaining about it.
:upsetfavre:

Daps
I knew Marie had been in therapy since season 2, but I just realized this is the exact same therapist that was mentioned in season 2, ep 1 because his name was Dave.

And yes, she went to him this ep because she was planning to murder Walt. Which is why she started going to see him to begin with, she acts on impulse when she's stressed out.

shyt is honestly :snoop: that I have to explain this.

Fred.

why can't this show be eeeeasierrrr
:noah:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
You guys have to understand these characters are all going to a very very dark place. Walt's leading the train, nothing stops this train.:whoo:

So much foreshadowing!!!

woohoo-leo.gif

You can sense the inner evil growing in all these characters.

"Walt is smarter than you!! He's luckier than you!!!! Anything you think is going to happen the REVERSE OPPOSITE WILL HAPPEN!"

That's why Jessie...

about-to-go-down.gif