"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Jesse has proven himself in tight situations already. I doubt Jesse has some shytty ass plan, but I just can't figure out where he was talking about when he said "where you really live" the Walt in the Santa suit picture has to mean something. And then Walt hires uncle jack but Walt doesn't even know Jesse riding round with Hank :wow: I still have to wait til Sunday to see if Walt really is Santa Claus & to see if Jesse ends up in a barrel & to see the Nazis get surgical again :wow:

tumblr_msdzf65Z041rrsh7vo1_500.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Jesse has proven himself in tight situations already. I doubt Jesse has some shytty ass plan, but I just can't figure out where he was talking about when he said "where you really live"
The title of the next episode gives that away...

The place where Walt buried his money

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
shyt i been through would make you piss yourself....hence I dont need to resort to being a fake tough guy on the internet. one yourself.

Now you gotta be a felon or some sh1t to want Jesse dead? I literally have not met one person that sympathize with that character. Put some Ricin in your oatmeal hoe n1gga. :beli:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really pictured Jesse to be from a coward, to a not give any fukks dude from the course of season 1 to now
Instead each season he was getting more and more depressed, now he's finally snapped into snitching

Walt needs to look that fakkot in the face and tell him "I watched that c*nt choke on her own vomit", maybe Jesse will finally go super saiyan or some shyt, but at this point i dont care what happens to him

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
all you do is complain about this shyt, quit watching mad fakkit :umad:

I've put yrs into this sh1t. How can I just quit now? I owe it to myself to finish up.Show got me hoping the Nazis show up :mindblown: Gilligan is a demonic sack of sh1t.

I put this much time into Walter Hartwell White, and I must see how he goes out.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I don't get how people "root" agents Walt... I mean in every situation he's been put in, I would react and do all the things he did. If it came to me or my family vs anyone, they loose, just like Walt said.

Yeah he's manipulated people and killing Mike was the only thing he didn't have to do, but the manipulation of Jesse wasn't ever to harm him. He loves Jesse and for Jesse not to see that (when hank sees it after just hearing the story) is crazy. I mean don't get me wrong if I were Jesse my emotions would take over at some point and I would question it but when it's all said and done it would be crazy for him not to see everything wants done for him.

It's just a great show .... U can empathize for every character.... I can see why every character is acting how they are.... God I gotta see how this shyt ends!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Jesse picking up the picture of Walt being Santa right before the confession is dope, i missed that the first time

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Jesse picking up the picture of Walt being Santa right before the confession is dope, i missed that the first time

It's really dope when you just think of the endless reasons to place that photo.

Both Sky and Walt wearing red hinting at the aggression. Could also be that Jesse really sees Walt as a family man who has done this all for fam. Could also be that Jesse sees a new target to go after in Skyler :wow: it could also just be the writers adding a bit of humor but nothing is just added for no reason on this show.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
something ironic is gonna take place at the end between every character i can see it happening

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you got him running away from a meet cuz some bald-headed motherfukker is picking up his kid?:comeon:
honestly this one scene seemed more unbelievable than anything else i've seen. i can understand jesses paranoia but the entire premise rubbed me wrong. when walt started walking towards the guy, i was like :ohhh: jesse was right. then when he suddenly shows some emotion to pick up his daughter and walt walks right past him, :to: the feelings :to:

i aint eam mad, cus if jesse didnt see that guy; he would have wire tapped walt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
skysenberg season in effect :wow: honestly considering how fukked up hank, skylar and marie have gotten. you'd think they'd be able to put this behind them and break some bread. :wow: