"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Jesse has been a liability every season. Tge dude was about to torch his house. Where.his.baby sleeps, and he was willing to give him a pass for that. As I said the Show should be called Half measures. Every wk its some new half measure that a character takes that pisses me off.

The Sopranos had way better characters. Season 1-4 were epic hoe, and I want hear anymore talk about this sh1t being on that level.

I find it funny that Half Measures was one of the best episodes of the series and you're using that to complain about it. If that's a part of your trolling this thread, then I say good job.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Well I guess I just took what they were saying about the final 8 as some wild ride. dudes getting gunned down every episode type of shyt. It felt like WWIII was about to go down in Albuquerque/New Hampshire the way they were hyping it out IMO.

I still don't like how they just offed Declan like that and now this move by Jesse makes no sense at the moment, but I will be watching each Sunday :popcorn:

Also, is there any specific reason why Marie is upset like this? Is it just to back up her husband? Maybe she feels like Walt is the reason Hank will forever walk with a limp? I must have missed that part. I can understand Skylar's emotions, but not Marie at this point in the game.
Walt threatened to frame Hank as Heisenberg, why wouldn't Marie be upset over that lol.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised people are shocked with Jesse's erratic behavior. That is his entire character now. So him seeing someone and getting spooked or paranoid ties right back into his previous scene saying he knows he's being set up.

And Skylar's whole mindset has always seemed to be do whatever it takes to keep them clean and away from it all. Back to her laying out the money laundering cover all the way up to her participating in that video. She just wants them out the game and safe and knows Walt has done some dirt.
im still pissed at Skylar for payin off ol boys IRS debt

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Yeah, I understand that. It just seemed like she was so upset directly at Walt even before that.
Probably because Meth destroys lives and Walt makes it for a living. That even before the video, if it came out Walt was creating Meth, Hanks career is over. Hank was shot up as a direct result of Walt. Marie has plenty of things to be pissed at Walt about.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Probably because Meth destroys lives and Walt makes it for a living. That even before the video, if it came out Walt was creating Meth, Hanks career is over. Hank was shot up as a direct result of Walt. Marie has plenty of things to be pissed at Walt about.
I am not convinced that Marie knows THAT much about everything, but I guess I can be wrong.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How will Jesse get info on where Walts stash is? No one but Walt knows that. He took the van by himself, even when Sauls men offered to help, he smashed the GPS system and he semi memorized it and then put it in code on a lotto ticket. Unless there was some pre-connection that would lead either:

A) Walt to act rash and reveal the location of the stash

Or

B) Jesse or Hank get all batman and deduce where the stash is or figures out how the lotto ticket correlates with the location of the stash. Because besides Walt NO ONE knows where it is and Walt did that on purpose.
This
Idk how Jesse and Hank would figure it out, if they some find the lottery ticket and figure that they're coordinates, it would really stretch believability for me.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
This
Idk how Jesse and Hank would figure it out, if they some find the lottery ticket and figure there coordinates, it would really stretch believability for me.

Walt would have to be followed out there. Or if he was under a threat of his family being killed.

What if he purposely put the wrong information on the lottery ticket...

If I was him I would've done that...and loaded the fake burial site with explosives.

:steviej:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm not going to lie, I was expecting bodies last night...

The whole gasoline segment had me like...:stopitslime:

The seasons been on the extra slow side but still highly entertaining...Yall nikkas complaining about Skylar and Marie acting crazy obviously weren't paying attention when you crammed 4 seasons in one weekend cuz your peoples told you the show was hot...Marie always has been crazy and very unstable...when she feels cornered she acts out...thinking about killing the nikka who almost got her husband killed isn't abnormal for that crazy bytch...Same thing for Skylar, Jesse is a threat to her family hence why she asked Walt to take care of him...

If you want to complain a bout something legitimate, complain about Jesse...

I did not like the way Jesse found out about Brock nor do I like him snitching...everything they've done with his character this season seems forced...He went from sobbing like a 4 year old girl throwing millions of dollars out the window cuz of a few deaths he witnessed in the cutthroat business he willingly chose to be apart of to now cooperating with the pig who had him consuming his meals through a straw because some kid ALMOST died? :childplease:
Then you got him running away from a meet cuz some bald-headed motherfukker is picking up his kid?:comeon:

We all know Walt is a ruthless son of a bytch but he's not stupid...So why would Walt kill his ass in then middle of a public place in broad daylight especially when he knows Hank is probably following his every move? shyt makes no sense for Jesse to be scared of that situation and he didn't snort anything that morning so they can't even use the drugged up excuse...If Walt wanted his ass dead he would of made that call a long time ago...He has put up with a lot of Jesse's unstable antics...Obviously the dude cares about your whiny bytchy junky ass, even Hank fukking told you that yet you still want to bury this man?

come on son...man the fukk up already...