"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
3l4d.png
I know Walt has serious guap buried in the desert, but you're telling me he didn't think to throw the rest of that gasoline in his tank with the cost of gas nowadays? That was atleast a gallon or two he threw out in his neighbor's trash. That must be why Carol was tight in the first episode. Walt was playing Hess Santa and didn't leave a gallon of gas as a stocking stuffer at her crib. Maybe she should've left out some oatmeal raisin cookies instead of those trash peanut butter joints, stank bytch:pacspit: So this dude Jesse jacked Saul's whip, did some lines on his copy of Yeezus, marinated the carpet with gas, and was about to light Walt's copy of Jet magazine only for this beer brewing fakkit Hank to interrupt the proceedings? Got everybody looking for that junkie like Carmen San Diego, meanwhile he's at Hank's crib waking up to a fresh cup of Folger's and reading a book about Dutch Masters. My man Huell's not even supposed to come within 100 feet of a public school and had to go check on Flynn. But it was sloppy Joe day, tho:shaq: My dude Lavell hit the cafeteria, got his sloppy Joe(extra sloppy) and the lady handed him one of those regular box milks. He looked at her like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and she replaced it with one of the chocolate milks. Never even checked to see if Walt Jr. made it to school that day. And Walt expected Vanilla Skylar to believe that BP oil spill story?:rudy: She started downing those coco losos at the hotel and laid down some hard truths.

So Jesse thought he could just snuff made men with no repercussions?:ufdup: He thought that shyt wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass one day? My nikka Todd repos the lives of prepubescent children for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. My dude has an arachnid collection rivaling the Bronx Zoo, brehs. Those Aryan goons funna complicate Jesse's life with bullets, and they don't care what a hollow cost
rklf.png
@hexagram23 you need to talk to your boy...well I don't know dude's name but this is him:
6e1f.png

This nikka is creepy as fukk, brehs:damn: Ruined my whole viewing experience. Where do you meet these kinda dudes, Fred? Why is this dude looking straight into the camera like that, doe? I just wanna ask him what in the world is in those bags, what you got in those bags like Luda in Rollout. If I was Jesse I would've aborted the mission the second this cat showed up:whoa: Told Hank I'm too old for this shyt like a Lethal Weapon movie. You're telling me Jesse's brave enough to walk by that dude but has second thoughts of a dude picking up his daughter from ballet?
qfp6.png
The nikka was standing 15 feet from Heisenberg. That wasn't exactly a subtle grassy knoll, my dude. Imagine Walt tryna play that off: "Pay no attention to the creepy dude behind the curtain, Jesse:mjpls:"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk Brock, and fukk how much Jesse cares about him. He lived, stfu. Still rooting hard for Walt, but I don't think he has it in him to kill Jesse and that will probably be his demise

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
well well well, didnt think he would do it...

fukk jesse :pacspit: bytch ass snitching nikka, i thought someone in here said that gilligan said jesse would never become a snitch

he told them everything even about walt saving his ungrateful ass from them drug dealers who were going to riddle his body with bullets :stopitslime:. they even know now that lydia is fully in the game, they most probably had to hit jesse with the :whoa: to make him shut up. bet he even told them that walt is a briefs man. :snoop:

its about time walt woke up and realised its time for the full measure approach for jesse. skylar hit him with the :beli:. you going to let a nikka nearly burn your house down and you only want to have a talk. she thought he meant "talk" :skip:.

i just hope todd and the goons take out jesse hank and gomi. :bustback:

this was one of those calm before the storm eps

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm going to be honest with you brehs, so far this season has been a little disappointing

Maybe I expected more killings, more problems solved right at the start of it. I still don't understand Jesse's logic behind the shyt he just pulled, but if it's not a GREAT reason then I might not be able be satisfied with how this show ends.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
^nah front loading the solutions would be a big departure from what it is. its always been about backing folks into a corner and having them fight their way out.
this season is par for the course breh, even with jesse being a p*ssy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
^nah front loading the action would be a big departure from what it is. its always been about backing folks into a corner and having them fight their way out. this season is par for the course breh
Well I guess I just took what they were saying about the final 8 as some wild ride. dudes getting gunned down every episode type of shyt. It felt like WWIII was about to go down in Albuquerque/New Hampshire the way they were hyping it out IMO.

I still don't like how they just offed Declan like that and now this move by Jesse makes no sense at the moment, but I will be watching each Sunday :popcorn:

Also, is there any specific reason why Marie is upset like this? Is it just to back up her husband? Maybe she feels like Walt is the reason Hank will forever walk with a limp? I must have missed that part. I can understand Skylar's emotions, but not Marie at this point in the game.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Hank is truly an a$$hole, can't believe some of y'all rooting for dude. He basically was cool with letting Jesse die just so he can satisfy his need to get Walt. I hope him and Marie gets killed in the worst way.

Jesse is an idiot too, dude basically gonna force Walt to pull the trigger.

Skylar is full on Ms. Heisenberg now, what a hypocrite.

#teamheisenberg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Wire and Sopranos just took back the crown tonight. What a wasted episode. Just useless. Now they settin Jesse up to take Walt down :what:
correct me if I'm wrong...but wasnt the whole second season of the Wire a set up season? You upset cause they used a single episode to set up the finale? :childplease:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This episode made me hate everybody except Flynn. Last ep. made me :obama: @ Walt but this ep. had me like :childplease: at him for that fukk ass gasoline segment.

At this point I'm okay with EVERYBODY dying.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Pinkman said he is going to get Walt in the place where "he really lives". The very next episode of Breaking Bad is called "To'hajiilee".

"To'hajiilee" is where Walt buried his money.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
How will Jesse get info on where Walts stash is? No one but Walt knows that. He took the van by himself, even when Sauls men offered to help, he smashed the GPS system and he semi memorized it and then put it in code on a lotto ticket. Unless there was some pre-connection that would lead either:

A) Walt to act rash and reveal the location of the stash

Or

B) Jesse or Hank get all batman and deduce where the stash is or figures out how the lotto ticket correlates with the location of the stash. Because besides Walt NO ONE knows where it is and Walt did that on purpose.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well I guess I just took what they were saying about the final 8 as some wild ride. dudes getting gunned down every episode type of shyt. It felt like WWIII was about to go down in Albuquerque/New Hampshire the way they were hyping it out IMO.

I still don't like how they just offed Declan like that and now this move by Jesse makes no sense at the moment, but I will be watching each Sunday :popcorn:

Also, is there any specific reason why Marie is upset like this? Is it just to back up her husband? Maybe she feels like Walt is the reason Hank will forever walk with a limp? I must have missed that part. I can understand Skylar's emotions, but not Marie at this point in the game.

Marie has always felt things quite strongly and let her opinion be known. There are a few things she has been shown to love unconditionally. Her niece and nephew, Hank, Skylar and even Walt. Even when Hank treated her like shyt during his recovery. She sees Walt as a monster who is destroying the only thing she loves and probably has all in one fell swoop. She doesn't seem to have minerals like Hank. Her hobby was once just jacking shyt.

It's also kind of a betrayal because she trusted him and them and now her whole world's shattering. That's the way I see it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Hank is truly an @sshole, can't believe some of y'all rooting for dude. He basically was cool with letting Jesse die just so he can satisfy his need to get Walt. I hope him and Marie gets killed in the worst way.

Jesse is an idiot too, dude basically gonna force Walt to pull the trigger.

Skylar is full on Ms. Heisenberg now, what a hypocrite.

#teamheisenberg
Why Hank gotta give a fukk about Jesse? Dude nearly ruined his career. Only reason he's pretending to give a shyt is so he flips