"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's kinda ironic considering their characters were closer to real life than anyone else on the show. Both of those guys are ex-gangsters who later became actors. Kinda like Snoop from "The Wire".

Fred.
yeah it is, but the way they depicted them was way over the top imo. but then Im picky like that, I even thought chris and snoop in the wire were a bit cartoony cuz pretty much just the two of them had everyone completely shook to bolivia.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
@The Taxman is the world's most insecure Sopranos/Wire stan:dead: . Critics and fans agreed that those two shows didn't stick the landing, so he's taking it out on a fellow first ballot hall of fame drama that is being positioned for the throne.

Breaking Bad on pace to have the best final season since Friday Night Lights season 5 and The Shield Season 7. Critics and fans agree :umad:
dont mind him, dude is the most bipolar poster on this site

dude worshipped :to: the man, then would go around and diss him...then worship him again :laugh:

he idolizes everything, its clear he wanted to see walt become a ruthless killer whod just kill anyone on some :jawalrus: shyt and keep on building a meth empire

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Them getting Walt's money would really put the nail in this show's coffin. That would just suck.

It seems like Walt poisoning the kid was suppose to be the turning point were Walt just became this hated character. But he didnt. The only person that cared about that kid are simps, and bish azz Jesse. Maybe if the kid died, you could fukk with Jesse. I'm like Sam Jackson, Walt should go out on his own terms. If he loses all his guap, that ending cant happen.

Brock wouldn't have had to eat dat Lily of the Valley Souffle if Jesse's punk ass would've just used the ricin on Gus when he had invited him over to the crib like Walt told him to :wow:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
only issue i had was the convenient hitman--- still thought on pace for GOATdom

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WELL LET ME PUT THIS IN SPOILER TAGS, BROTHER! NOT BECAUSE IT'S SPOILERS, BUT BECAUSE IT'S SPECULATION THAT HOLLYWOOD HOGAN THINKS IS VERY CLAIRVOYANT, DUDE! AND SOME FANS MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THINGS LIKE THAT, MEAN GENE!

[speaking in a soft, but deep, fatherly voice so the marks don't overhear] Kid, here's what I think is going to happen. And I know, you're going to ask me, "Terry, how would you know?" Well, brother, I worked in television for a few years. Breaking Bad has been a fun show to watch, but the TV business guys always worm their way into anything successful and slowly compromise the original artistic vision so they can keep the largest possible consumer base happy. The bottom line won't be affected by the outcry of the hardcore fans of anything, kid. I don't want to bring you down. I just want you to be prepared for the inevitable: A lukewarm, feel-good, happy, "Hollywood" ending to this show. There won't really be consequences for all the horrible things that happened. That will all just be washed away. You'll be distracted by a crescendo of plastic glee which culminates in an impossibly ideal climax of Disney Land bliss. The end of Breaking Bad is going to let you down, but it will please the consumer masses, brother.

*pats you, reassuringly but with a heavy and old hand, on the shoulder*

I'm just giving you the heads up, kid. This is the way television works. I just want you to know because I care about you. Now kayfabe, kid.[/speaking in a soft, but deep, fatherly voice so the marks don't overhear]

SO NOW YOU KNOW, BROTHER! AND EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD KNOWS, DUDE! THE SHOW IS GOING OUT WITH GUNS A-BLAZING, MEAN GENE! EXPLOSIONS, BROTHER! DISASTER, DUDE! MAYHEM, BEDLAM, CATASTROPHE, BROTHER! A BLAZE OF GLORY THAT WILL LEAVE US ALL IN AWE, BREHS!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEa doesnt know. Hank and his partner are working alone

the different angle shyt is a stretch. he always wanted to kill walt. hank just postponed his plans a day:lolbron:

Marie and skylar points are irrelevant and just opinions that dont matter. she told him kill jesse he still ignored her.

only 2 of those are even worth mentioning.

:manny:

I don't think a scene in which the writers have a nurse that's shown to act impulsively when stressed telling her psychologist that her impulses are telling her to poison the main character, is irrelevant.

Her zoning out and damn near quoting the wikipedia article for saxitoxin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxitoxin

produces a flaccid paralysis that leaves its victim calm and conscious through the progression of symptoms. Death often occurs from respiratory failure.

I don't think gets thrown in there just to kill time

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
And :scusthov: @ Hank and Walk letting their wives have a say in how they go about bitnez, Hank especially given how impulsive his bytch is. I mean, yeah, Skyler was on point about throwing Jesse in the bushes, but he should have hit her with the Micheal Corleone treatment when he told Kay to fall back on asking him about his work.

Walt running around looking nervous, lying and shyt like a 2 year old that colored on the walls :pacspit:. Heisenberg needs to come and put her back in her place. Feeding the baby and laundering that bread should be her only concern. The more Walt reveals to her, the more likely she is to turn on him and serve him up to dem people just like Jesse's tellin' ass

Also, :dead: at Flynn Da Flyest looking at Walt like, ":aicmon: nikka, stop lyin'" during the gasoline story

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Walt jr gon catch a body before the finale tho :mjpls:

tr.....t.......tr.....trad....ligh..li..lithly..bbbbbbb..bi.bi.bytchES

360px-Season_2_-_Walt_Jr_2.jpg