"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Nevermind: You saying Hank heard Walt on the phone through the wire.

I don't think he has any of his phones bugged. He has to go to the DA to get permission for that and he can't give the DA a reason to bug Walt's phone without destroying his own career.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thievin azz Marie all of a sudden is some coldblooded bish too. She couldnt even deal with Hank rehabbing.:comeon:
And what did she do when should couldn't deal with that? :beli:

What did she do when she was faced with a situation that left her frustrated, angry, needing a release? She started acting out on her impulses.

This shyt isn't new.

All of these hints are included in the scenes that people call boring and a waste of time, only for them to call the show the GOAT when shyt blows up or someone gets shanked.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew Marie had been in therapy since season 2, but I just realized this is the exact same therapist that was mentioned in season 2, ep 1 because his name was Dave.

And yes, she went to him this ep because she was planning to murder Walt. Which is why she started going to see him to begin with, she acts on impulse when she's stressed out.

shyt is honestly :snoop: that I have to explain this.

Fred.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jesse's plan has something to do with exposing Saul Goodman.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Her advocating murder makes sense considering Walt said Jesse was a threat to their family.

When Walt was spouting all that I'm the one that knocks shyt, he was telling her that when shyt gets close, I'll handle it.

When he called her to say he won, he told her that he handled it, their family was safe.

It's not strange for her character to say at this point, :usure: fukk you mean talk? You know you gotta handle this right?

Pretty fukking much! I never thought I would say this but I'm siding with Skylar more and more :ohhh:

Jesse gotta go to Belize..If I was Walt it wouldn't have been not ONE thought about it.

I already got a feeling that Jesse gonna throw Todd into the bushes and then THAT'S when Jesse is REALLY go :demonic:on Walt's ass..

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I think it has something to do with Walt's reputation. Not his public reputation, but his reputation in the game. He's Heisenberg, the man who makes the most potent meth ever cooked by man, beast or Seraphim. Jesse and Gail are the only ones who have come close, at 96 percent to Walt's 99 percent.

Now, even though Walter's "retired", he still sees himself as Heisenberg, the man who created this multi-million dollar meth empire. He needs this in order to make up for his selling his stock in Gray Matter right before it took off. Since Jesse is the only living man who can cook as well as him, he's the only one that can make him expendable and destroy his raison d'etre. Since the Czechs are dealing with shytty product right now, 96 percent should be good enough for them. At least good enough that it's not worth quibbling over the small gain in purity that they'd get from having Walt cook for them.

So maybe Jesse's gonna go to Lydia with some deal, word gets back out to Walter, Walter gets mad and comes out of retirement and Hank has a solid case.

Or maybe I'm talking shyt. I dunno. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another random thing, Jesse wasn't on coke. He broke up the meth and snorted it like he did in season 3, ep 12. Hank said he was "keyed up", meaning nervous or on edge, not "ki'ed up".

Fred.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it has something to do with Walt's reputation. Not his public reputation, but his reputation in the game. He's Heisenberg, the man who makes the most potent meth ever cooked by man, beast or Seraphim. Jesse and Gail are the only ones who have come close, at 96 percent to Walt's 99 percent.

Now, even though Walter's "retired", he still sees himself as Heisenberg, the man who created this multi-million dollar meth empire. He needs this in order to make up for his selling his stock in Gray Matter right before it took off. Since Jesse is the only living man who can cook as well as him, he's the only one that can make him expendable and destroy his raison d'etre. Since the Czechs are dealing with shytty product right now, 96 percent should be good enough for them. At least good enough that it's not worth quibbling over the small gain in purity that they'd get from having Walt cook for them.

So maybe Jesse's gonna go to Lydia with some deal, words gets back out to Walter, Walter gets mad and comes out of retirement and Hank has a solid case.

Or maybe I'm talking shyt. I dunno. :yeshrug:

walt will not get back into the game with 4 episodes left.