"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is NO ONE pointing out the logic issue of Jesse working with Hank? He has no deal. Hank can offer no deal. Only a DA can. Jesse snitched on himself and admitted to murder and major drug trafficking. He fukked himself.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My beef with show is that a lot of characters decisions dont make sense based on how they have been portrayed through the series. Skylar all of a sudden is stone cold killer?? come on son. Based on everything we knew she would have turned on walt the first time she had an out when Hank approached her.

No, it was already established in season 3 that she would never snitch because she expected Walt's cancer to kill him before he ever got caught. She's been saying more or less the exact same thing she said back then, this season.

Fred.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The characters have changed over the season. The point is showing their progression to where they are now
Not even that. Look at dudes like Gus. They built him up as some super cautious guy. He would have off'd walt the first time he crossed him or when hank was looking into him. Walt talked his way out of getting murked by him too many times for it make sense.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it was already established in season 3 that she would never snitch because she expected Walt's cancer to kill him before he ever got caught. She's been saying more or less the exact same thing she said back then, this season.

Fred.
she wouldnt advocate murder.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My beef with show is that a lot of characters decisions dont make sense based on how they have been portrayed through the series. Skylar all of a sudden is stone cold killer?? come on son. Based on everything we knew she would have turned on walt the first time she had an out when Hank approached her.

Its like the Wire's last season. They seem to be trying to fit a lot of sh1t in.
Too much. Thievin azz Marie all of a sudden is some coldblooded bish too. She couldnt even deal with Hank rehabbing.:comeon: My biggest complaint is that after the Half Measures ep, everyone is talking Half Measures :mimdblown:.Got Gus and Killed. Got Mike btoke and then killed.

This is by far the worst season Real sh1t.

Daps
Hold up how is Jesse flipping character assassination? :what:

Back in Season 1 Krazy 8 warned Walt about Jesse running off at the mouth since he told him about a grape soda experiment they did in class and Walt's personal life. Ironic that a DEA informant warned Walt about Jesse's flaw and Jesse ended up being a.... ......wait for it............. DEA informant.

In Season 2 Jane blackmails Walt using the information Jesse told her willingly. Gus tells Walt to "never trust a junkie".

In Season 3 Jesse tells Walt straight up that he is his get-out-of-jail-free card. This is where Saul starts to discuss "options" concerning Jesse. During the debacle with Tomas' killers Jesse even suggests they go to the DEA to be safe. Walt shoots down that idea, saying "never the DEA". Mike gives Walt the half measures speech which is about killing Jesse.

In Season 4, Jesse cries at an AA meeting about a problem dog which is about guilt and wanting to be punished. After Gale is killed he is never the same he seems to be weary of the business which continues into Season 5.

In Season 5 Jesse pretty much quits the business after Drew Sharp gets killed (from the train heist which was HIS idea so double whammy) due to his attachment to children. He has a kid brother, the kid from the meth house, and Brock all have profound effects on him and who he thinks the business should involve.

This is not character assassination. Jesse wasn't going to kill Walt without it fukking him up forever so this was the other option.

Jesse has blood on his hands no doubt but he's not a monster considering everytime he tries to get tough he either pusses out (selling meth to Andrea until he sees she's a mom) or gets beaten up. Hell, he's only killed 1 person (2 if you count self-defense) on the show and he couldn't handle that. He couldn't kill Krazy 8 (they had to flip a coin), he had to hype himself up just to break and enter a meth house, and gets beaten up at every turn.

Jesse was a drug dealer but he was NEVER about that :demonic: life. Had he never hooked up with Walt he probably would've gotten caught and thrown in jail as a small time dealer. Interestingly enough that would've been a better fate for him.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Jesse refusing to go out like his father, Christopher Moltisanti did on The Sopranos. Walt had to call Todd's goons to take him out.

Pinkman Season! :blessed:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she wouldnt advocate murder.

People's motivations change, just like in real life. :manny:

I'm a mild-mannered man with a pretty decent set of morals, but murder aint a thing if my livelihood is at stake.

Its like the Wire's last season. They seem to be trying to fit a lot of sh1t in.
Too much. Thievin azz Marie all of a sudden is some coldblooded bish too. She couldnt even deal with Hank rehabbing.:comeon: My biggest complaint is that after the Half Measures ep, everyone is talking Half Measures :mimdblown:.Got Gus and Killed. Got Mike btoke and then killed.

This is by far the worst season Real sh1t.

99 on Metacritic, :umad:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 1 Skyler wouldn't be laundering money.
Her advocating murder makes sense considering Walt said Jesse was a threat to their family.

When Walt was spouting all that I'm the one that knocks shyt, he was telling her that when shyt gets close, I'll handle it.

When he called her to say he won, he told her that he handled it, their family was safe.

It's not strange for her character to say at this point, :usure: fukk you mean talk? You know you gotta handle this right?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking maybe Jessie didnt really see the bald guy across from Walt. We never saw the guy from Jessies view.....

And so I'm thinking JEssie had a change of heart while walking over....maybe he turned on Hank, but obviously since he's wearing a wire he has to do it another way. So he calls Walt and talks tough thru the wire but he's really gonna do something else. :manny: