"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Walt will pay Todd's uncle (who was recently in prison) to rape Jesse and than Walt will laugh & confess watching Jane die. He will then shoot pinkman in the head

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never thought it was on that level, after the first ep I would at least listen to the argument. Now, nah. Sh1t has got worse after the first ep. You n1ggaz will defend anything. Ohhh, Gilligan is a genius, u see what he.doin... Nah, I dont see it.

:wtf: at "you'll defend anything". You are in the minority as far as not liking this ep. And that's fine....you ain't gotta like....but don't sit here like this is "Homeboys From Outerspace" or something terrible and people are defending it for no reason, and you're the sole voice of reason.

I could just as easily say "you'll hate on anything". :yeshrug:

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
walt isnt the head of an organized crime family.

you want walt to make easy ruthless decisions to kill people close to him, like mike corleone.

youre watching the wrong show.

It was endearing for like a season, maybe even 2, but 5? :comeon:

Dude killed 10witnesses and still lettin Jesse slide.

Im just pissed Ray Donavon didnt come on tonight. Right now Ray D is better than this bish fest

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things to note:

1. Jesse is now leading this investigation, he now has power, he now has people that are listening to him.

2. Jesse mentioned that Walt was lucky, things always line up for him, that has to end at some point.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It was endearing for like a season, maybe even 2, but 5? :comeon:

Dude killed 10witnesses and still lettin Jesse slide.

Im just pissed Ray Donavon didnt come on tonight. Right now Ray D is better than this bish fest
he killed 10 witnesses because they were about to snitch on him. if they werent he wouldnt do shyt.

just as he learned that jesse, whos like a son to him, is going against him, he put in a call.

unlike tony or mike, walt only kills when his back is against the wall

you want walt to be 'cool' and gangsta and swag on dudes in his heisenberg hat.
it wont happen.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
one question nobody is asking... who pulled up in the black car after Hank took Jesse away from Walts house :dwillhuh:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole Jesse story line doesn't even make sense. There's no upside to Jesse working with Hank and snitching on himself and Walt. Hank can't offer Jesse immunity. Only a D.A. could offer Jesse that. He has no deal in place. He just fukked himself.

My beef with show is that a lot of characters decisions dont make sense based on how they have been portrayed through the series. Skylar all of a sudden is stone cold killer?? come on son. Based on everything we knew she would have turned on walt the first time she had an out when Hank approached her.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My beef with show is that a lot of characters decisions dont make sense based on how they have been portrayed through the series. Skylar all of a sudden is stone cold killer?? come on son. Based on everything we knew she would have turned on walt the first time she had an out when Hank approached her.
The characters have changed over the season. The point is showing their progression to where they are now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To add to this, we've seen Marie stealing stuff she could easily pay for, going to open houses just to steal shyt. I'm assuming that's what she's in therapy for.

When she has impulses she acts on them.....

That's exactly what that scene was. They've mentioned Marie's therapist since season 2. :snoop: at people acting like they randomly crow barred a therapy scene into the finale 8 eps for no reason.

Fred.