"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Them getting Walt's money would really put the nail in this show's coffin. That would just suck.

It seems like Walt poisoning the kid was suppose to be the turning point were Walt just became this hated character. But he didnt. The only person that cared about that kid are simps, and bish azz Jesse. Maybe if the kid died, you could fukk with Jesse. I'm like Sam Jackson, Walt should go out on his own terms. If he loses all his guap, that ending cant happen.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

I've been sitting here since the episode finished trying to figure out how they will get it done.

Whatever it is Walt clearly won't see it coming. I have no clue how Lydia will be involved next week either.

You think she'd stop Todd and his fam from helping Walt?

I think Lydia can't stop shyt. She's in over her head.

What's fukked up is Walt doesn't know Hank is working with Jesse, so telling them "go kill Jesse" could mean they go shoot up Hank's house. And if the nazis kill them, Walt would want revenge.

There's a few ways this could go.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gus, Tuco, Jane, Mike, Krazy 8, And Gale all make appearances in the "Ozymandias" episode. Probably all flash backs that help tie up whatever happens over the next 2 episodes.

That was confirmed as false a while back.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: jesse basically signed his own death warrant for snitching. i understand being paranoid but had he sat with walt, he'd only use that wire to put him away. so this is actually more of that walter dumb luck.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Doesn't matter breh. IMDB is basically like wikipedia back in the day, before they cracked down on the bullshyt. Anybody can go on there and type anything. The director of that ep, Rian Johnson, said it's bullshyt. He could be lying, but he also said all the spoilers that leaked, that everyone thought was true, were wrong and he was right about that.

Fred.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Doesn't matter breh. IMDB is basically like wikipedia back in the day, before they cracked down on the bullshyt. Anybody can go on there and type anything. The director of that ep, Rian Johnson, said it's bullshyt. He could be lying, but he also said all the spoilers that leaked, that everyone thought was true, were wrong and he was right about that.

Fred.

They've been dead on with the casting thus far tho. Even got the little girl at the end of today's episode that ran to the big mean mugging dude that had Jesse shook.

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought after Walt JR hugged Walt and Walt looked intense that he relaized he has to kill Jessie because the people Walt loves are potentially in danger