"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised people are shocked with Jesse's erratic behavior. That is his entire character now. So him seeing someone and getting spooked or paranoid ties right back into his previous scene saying he knows he's being set up.

And Skylar's whole mindset has always seemed to be do whatever it takes to keep them clean and away from it all. Back to her laying out the money laundering cover all the way up to her participating in that video. She just wants them out the game and safe and knows Walt has done some dirt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bbRZfB4.png

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
"im gonna hit you where your really live"

wonder what that means :lupe:

He's looking for the money Walt has. The name of the next episode is of the Indian reservation where he buried the money.

I don't know how much money Walt has on him and he will have to pay the Nazis. Maybe they track him out there and find the stash.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:wow: I was on edge the entire show. Jessie is going to have to die :demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's looking for the money Walt has. The name of the next episode is of the Indian reservation where he buried the money.

I don't know how much money Walt has on him and he will have to pay the Nazis. Maybe they track him out there and find the stash.

Maybe he'll tell the nazis to kill Jesse, who somehow confiscates the money with Hank. Which means he can't pay them, so they kill his family.

Fred.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Maybe he'll tell the nazis to kill Jesse, who somehow confiscates the money with Hank. Which means he can't pay them, so they kill his family.

Fred.

:ohhh:

I've been sitting here since the episode finished trying to figure out how they will get it done.

Whatever it is Walt clearly won't see it coming. I have no clue how Lydia will be involved next week either.

You think she'd stop Todd and his fam from helping Walt?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ima catch some hate for this but these are the most cartoon characters in the whole fukking show. could never take em serious :manny:

That's kinda ironic considering their characters were closer to real life than anyone else on the show. Both of those guys are ex-gangsters who later became actors. Kinda like Snoop from "The Wire".

Fred.