"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Jesse and hank aren't that smart. Jesse is emotional and Hank is arrogant. Walt is gonna get these guys, unless someone helps Hank or Jesse out

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Yeah, thats it. It has nothing to do with dragging out sh1t for way too long. Get the writer's d1kk out cha mouth f@ggot. Ep sucked.
Dragging out ? You already showed what a simple minded moron you are, you want Walt to kill everyone and cook Meth at his leisure. You nitpick everything like a female but give the sopranos a pass for their wack final season.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHE WAS NOT HIS FAM BREH. STOP IT
He saw them as his family. He said this episode that Brock was someone he cared about. He lived with Andrea and Brock.

This wasn't just some jumpoff he fukked when he couldn't get any ass at the club.

Brock wasn't some kid that cut his grass a couple summers ago.

The fact that people think it's absurd for Jesse to get upset that his "friend" poisoned someone he cared about, that Walt doing so to manipulate his "son" was part of business, that Jesse should let those feelings go because, after spending some days in the hospital with doctors having no clue what was causing the problems, Brock didn't die, is ridiculous.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
coudl be,I didnt think of that...thatd make jesse a tragic hero right there

but then why show the 'hitman' standing there and him not being a hitman at all ?
Just to further prove a father caring for his child possibly.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jesse was referring to the money. He thinks that Walt will hire Todd's goons to try to kill him, in order to pay for that he has to go to the money. Hank and Gomez tail him, bug the car, etc, and by the end of the next episode will find the money.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He would somehow have to turn Walt's own family against him. It's really the only thing I can think of.

I think whatever his plan is will backfire on him. He had his chance & blew it.
but what family ? skylar is clearly on walts side unless jesse somehow tells here all the shyt hes done...even then I think skylar will be cool with it
so the only real option is walt jr. could be.

another possibility is that he snitches on lydia or todd and makes it look like walt did it or something

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would marie want to kill skylar ? :wtf:
Was me just throwing out bullshyt.

I'm talking about people complaining about scenes without giving them time to have any payoff.

There's 4 episodes left, it's crazy to say scenes were a waste of time, 20 minutes after they air.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think they tried to show him extremely paranoid but it wasnt that convincing. what kind of a dumbass would make a hit in broad daylight ?

but its like one moment he was scared, now he thinks he can take walt on ? :wtf: just after saying hes the devil...shyt dont make sense

Everything that Jesse has seen Walt do, and a hit in broad day light seems difficult? :wtf:

As far as the rest....I agree but we don't know what Jesse has planned.

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Dragging out ? You already showed what a simple minded moron you are, you want Walt to kill everyone and cook Meth at his leisure. You nitpick everything like a female but give the sopranos a pass for their wack final season.

Jesse has been a liability every season. Tge dude was about to torch his house. Where.his.baby sleeps, and he was willing to give him a pass for that. As I said the Show should be called Half measures. Every wk its some new half measure that a character takes that pisses me off.

The Sopranos had way better characters. Season 1-4 were epic hoe, and I want hear anymore talk about this sh1t being on that level.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Everything that Jesse has seen Walt do, and a hit in broad day light seems difficult? :wtf:

As far as the rest....I agree but we don't know what Jesse has planned.

Fred.
I guess youre right. but then jesse should be scared shytless of him, not tryin to play games....:manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was me just throwing out bullshyt.

I'm talking about people complaining about scenes without giving them time to have any payoff.

There's 4 episodes left, it's crazy to say scenes were a waste of time, 20 minutes after they air.
To add to this, we've seen Marie stealing stuff she could easily pay for, going to open houses just to steal shyt. I'm assuming that's what she's in therapy for.

When she has impulses she acts on them.....

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jesse has been a liability every season. Tge dude was about to torch his house. Where.his.baby sleeps, and he was willing to give him a pass for that. As I said the Show should be called Half measures. Every wk its some new half measure that a character takes that pisses me off.

The Sopranos had way better characters. Season 1-4 were epic hoe, and I want hear anymore talk about this sh1t being on that level.
walt isnt the head of an organized crime family.

you want walt to make easy ruthless decisions to kill people close to him, like mike corleone.

youre watching the wrong show.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I actually don't think he did. I think what Hank said about him really caring for Jesse registered and now Jesse has some sort of plan that is gonna help Walt. It looks like it's gon backfire now that Walt has hit up Todd. I think Todd kills Jesse, and somewhere along the line Walt relives that Jesse was trying to help him out.

....but I'm probably wrong :manny:

Now THAT would certainly turn EVERYONE against Walt for sure. No more audience sympathy for him. I like that angle...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole Jesse story line doesn't even make sense. There's no upside to Jesse working with Hank and snitching on himself and Walt. Hank can't offer Jesse immunity. Only a D.A. could offer Jesse that. He has no deal in place. He just fukked himself.