"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I never thought it was on that level, after the first ep I would at least listen to the argument. Now, nah. Sh1t has got worse after the first ep. You n1ggaz will defend anything. Ohhh, Gilligan is a genius, u see what he.doin... Nah, I dont see it.

You don't see if because you're a fukking moron.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas sure like to ruin shyt. Maybe the show is that good that every week you gotta nit pick by saying its a filler episode or its slow or harp on some minor detail. Or you guys just expecting a crazy as episode ever week not understanding how this show works by building you up. You can't hit a home run every episode , sometimes you gotta load the bases up for a grand slam

they needed more episodes then... obviously I'm reserving judgement until the series is over but that Marie scene, for example, was :mindblown: we don't need shyt like that in here. No time for that

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Cousins.jpg
Ima catch some hate for this but these are the most cartoon characters in the whole fukking show. could never take em serious :manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they needed more episodes then... obviously I'm reserving judgement until the series is over but that Marie scene, for example, was :mindblown: we don't need shyt like that in here. No time for that
Can you make a statement like that without knowing how this will end?

If two 3 episodes from now Skylar dies after drinking some coffee and Marie has the :jawalrus: on, that scene will have been important.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

If two 3 episodes from now Skylar dies after drinking some coffee and Marie has the :jawalrus: on, that scene will have been important.
why would marie want to kill skylar ? :wtf:

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
I didnt like the whole 'mistake random dude for hitman' part, jesse cannot possibly be that dumb...

I actually don't think he did. I think what Hank said about him really caring for Jesse registered and now Jesse has some sort of plan that is gonna help Walt. It looks like it's gon backfire now that Walt has hit up Todd. I think Todd kills Jesse, and somewhere along the line Walt relives that Jesse was trying to help him out.

....but I'm probably wrong :manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its money family or pride
no one but walt knows where the money is, and since jesse is depicted stupid, theres no way he figured the ticket shyt out. thatd just be lame

since jesse aint a killer either, I think he'll go for pride. not sure how tho :ehh:

btw if jesse snitched on walt, does it mean he snitched on saul as well ? :lupe:

He would somehow have to turn Walt's own family against him. It's really the only thing I can think of.

I think whatever his plan is will backfire on him. He had his chance & blew it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I actually don't think he did. I think what Hank said about him really caring for Jesse registered and now Jesse has some sort of plan that is gonna help Walt. It looks like it's gon backfire now that Walt has hit up Todd. I think Todd kills Jesse, and somewhere along the line Walt relives that Jesse was trying to help him out.

....but I'm probably wrong :manny:
coudl be,I didnt think of that...thatd make jesse a tragic hero right there

but then why show the 'hitman' standing there and him not being a hitman at all ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not just that, the Sopranos holding the crown after that weak final season.

That's what I'm saying. :heh:

And the last season of "The Wire" wasn't well received, at all. David Simon himself will tell you that.

I still got all 3 shows in my top 5 though. :manny:

I don't understand people that watch this show without giving it an unbiased chance because of shows they already placed on a pedestal as untouchable, despite their flaws.

Fred.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps

If that happens feel free to requote my post and call me an idiot. I don't see it but you're right.. I have no idea what will happen