"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He's working for someone other than the DEA / Hank. Walt or Lydia could have got to him after Gus died. Those looks he's been giving just too obvious...

I D SAY THIS. HE WAS THE FIRST TO CLEAR OUT AND GO GRAB CHICKEN WHEN MIKE WENT IN TO KILL THE MEXICAN GUY IN THE ICU. HE WAS TALKING TO GUS AS WELL. POOR HANK, EVEN JESSE IS SMARTER THAN HIM

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Jesse is trying hit Walt where it hurts. When I heard that call I immediately thought about money, but no one has any idea where that money is.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
You nikkas sure like to ruin shyt. Maybe the show is that good that every week you gotta nit pick by saying its a filler episode or its slow or harp on some minor detail. Or you guys just expecting a crazy as episode ever week not understanding how this show works by building you up. You can't hit a home run every episode , sometimes you gotta load the bases up for a grand slam

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
so Jesse is trying hit Walt where it hurts. When I heard that call I immediately thought about money, but no one has any idea where that money is.

YEAH HE TOOK THE TICKET, OR PROLLY THINK THE MONEY STILL IN THE WAREHOUSE

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just say you prefer "The Wire" and "Sopranos" and KIM. Let's be real here. If all it takes is 1 ep to "take back the crown" you're basically fishing for reasons to take the crown away, anyway.

Fred.

I never thought it was on that level, after the first ep I would at least listen to the argument. Now, nah. Sh1t has got worse after the first ep. You n1ggaz will defend anything. Ohhh, Gilligan is a genius, u see what he.doin... Nah, I dont see it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its money family or pride
no one but walt knows where the money is, and since jesse is depicted stupid, theres no way he figured the ticket shyt out. thatd just be lame

since jesse aint a killer either, I think he'll go for pride. not sure how tho :ehh:

btw if jesse snitched on walt, does it mean he snitched on saul as well ? :lupe:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they tried to show him extremely paranoid but it wasnt that convincing. what kind of a dumbass would make a hit in broad daylight ?

but its like one moment he was scared, now he thinks he can take walt on ? :wtf: just after saying hes the devil...shyt dont make sense
Cousins.jpg

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Hank on some:

3v66tj.jpg

Fred.
Did you peep the CAMERA SHOT in the kitchen when HANK and GOMEZ were talking? When JESSE went to the restroom. It was a quick shot BEHIND the BACK OF THE CHAIR. HANK was BEHIND the BARS of the CHAIR. Looked like PRISON BARS. Hank, when it is all over, is going to JAIL!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just say you prefer "The Wire" and "Sopranos" and KIM. Let's be real here. If all it takes is 1 ep to "take back the crown" you're basically fishing for reasons to take the crown away, anyway.

Fred.
Not just that, the Sopranos holding the crown after that weak final season.

• Dap
Reactions: hex