"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
brehs, would any of you throw it at Skyler?
Like circa season 3-4?

Or Marie?

You gotta pick one. :patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wire and Sopranos just took back the crown tonight. What a wasted episode. Just useless. Now they settin Jesse up to take Walt down :what:

Just say you prefer "The Wire" and "Sopranos" and KIM. Let's be real here. If all it takes is 1 ep to "take back the crown" you're basically fishing for reasons to take the crown away, anyway.

Fred.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
My Dad just called me to say the same thing, I just don't see how they would establish that in the last 4 episodes.

SINCE THE mEXICANS GETTING GOT AND DUDE WAS HAPPY TO GET OUT THE WAY AND HIM QUESTIONNING HANK TO BACK DOWN IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. I FEEL LIKE HE GONNA BE THE ONE TO SHOOT HANK AND TELL HIM WHO HE WORKS FOR

He's working for someone other than the DEA / Hank. Walt or Lydia could have got to him after Gus died. Those looks he's been giving just too obvious...

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
IDK. The whole series he has been shown as a fukking dumb ass
I think they tried to show him extremely paranoid but it wasnt that convincing. what kind of a dumbass would make a hit in broad daylight ?

but its like one moment he was scared, now he thinks he can take walt on ? :wtf: just after saying hes the devil...shyt dont make sense