"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ni2RCjP.jpg

:dead:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
this show kinda racist tho...no blacks in the drug game? the only black character on the show steals cigs and pickpockets nikkas like some fat black chump. Vince Gilligan u a real bytch for that nikka, dont ever come to bmore unless u want them lumps put on u!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
this show kinda racist tho...no blacks in the drug game? the only black character on the show steals cigs and pickpockets nikkas like some fat black chump. Vince Gilligan u a real bytch for that nikka, dont ever come to bmore unless u want them lumps put on u!

I'd like to think that perhaps the black people in Alberque are doing better things with their lives than trying to get into the dope game

Juven

All Star
Daps
Not to get technical...but I believe he is actually Hispanic...coming from Chile and all...but what do i know :manny:

they got black ppl in SA. Hes like anderson silva kind of, you know hes got black in him

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Rewatching "Blood Money" and Marie mentions to Hank that the Whites are making plans to go to Europe.

Vince has already said they are taking a vacation this episode...leaving the country would be :ohhh: right now

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Rewatching "Blood Money" and Marie mentions to Hank that the Whites are making plans to go to Europe.

Vince has already said they are taking a vacation this episode...leaving the country would be :ohhh: right now

Another thing I don't know if it was brought up before but right before Hank crashes Marie was saying Skyler and Walt were thinking of going to Europe kind of like a second honeymoon. For some reason the painting comes to mind :lupe: maybe now that Hank kows Walt sends them off and goes back to finish what he started :lupe:

:youngsabo: