"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I guess im the only nikka that thinks that hug between Walt and Jesse was legit on Walts part. Eventhough Walt has to keep his lies afloat, I think that he will not hurt Jesse no matter what. Its prob gone come to a point where Jesse is trying to kill Walt or turn him in, and Walt finally admits every lie to Jesse but tells him how much he cares for him and how he has been an a$$hole to somebody he considers a son.

Med personally, I dont want to see Walt vs Jesse and I dont think Vince Gilligan would let that drag on for too long. I know Todds uncles are going to be the real problem and with Jesse and Todd not liking each other, I think the M60 is to help Jesse in some way shape or form. The best part about this shyt is, I HAVE NO fukkIN IDEA HOW THIS shyt IS ABOUT TO PLAY OUT. Great fukking writing, I dont think anybody has been on point with their predictions.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Lydia isn't going to even brush Walts hair. She NEEDS Walt. She wants him to come back. She needs his 99.9% pure meth for her Cechenan goons overseas. Which is why she tried Todd who only got 74% and she gave Declan a trip to Cancun. If anything she will try to get Walt back into the game.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The longer Jesse lives, the more the declines. Real sh1t. And we know he snitchin soon, so how much longer can this go on.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this show kinda racist tho...no blacks in the drug game? the only black character on the show steals cigs and pickpockets nikkas like some fat black chump. Vince Gilligan u a real bytch for that nikka, dont ever come to bmore unless u want them lumps put on u!

:what::dahell::snoop::dead:

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
thanks, i thought so. one of his henchman was also black, both being killed with hectors wheelchair bomb.

That was actually my 2nd least favorite of his henchman behind ole boy who got his throat slit.