"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
if someone could please just tell me where to download ep2-3 of part 2 of season 5. i just watched blood money (EP1) and now trying to get caught up. please just send to my profile because im trying to avoid spoilers

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this show kinda racist tho...no blacks in the drug game? the only black character on the show steals cigs and pickpockets nikkas like some fat black chump. Vince Gilligan u a real bytch for that nikka, dont ever come to bmore unless u want them lumps put on u!
This is the meth game. In real life white people, especially bikers and white supremecy groups, run that shyt. And for the most part, white people are the highest users

Now weeds.... bytch selling weed for 10 years and only had 1 season with black people in it.........

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
can someone school me on how to stream this show off the iphone when it airs? ima be at a house gathering that i cant miss and i wanna be able to watch this when i can escape for an hour after everyone is drinkng and conversating. i have a feelin sumthin big is going to go down this ep

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the meth game. In real life white people, especially bikers and white supremecy groups, run that shyt. And for the most part, white people are the highest users

Now weeds.... bytch selling weed for 10 years and only had 1 season with black people in it.........

this plus their in new mexico, the black populace probably about 2%

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if someone could please just tell me where to download ep2-3 of part 2 of season 5. i just watched blood money (EP1) and now trying to get caught up. please just send to my profile because im trying to avoid spoilers

Torrents breh. The eps are on there in HD usually within an hour of them ending on AMC.

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this show kinda racist tho...no blacks in the drug game? the only black character on the show steals cigs and pickpockets nikkas like some fat black chump. Vince Gilligan u a real bytch for that nikka, dont ever come to bmore unless u want them lumps put on u!

Gus is black