"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you smuck what spoiler did i post?

I gotta put you on ignore. I already knew what you just said but to say some shyt like that then act like you don't know what people are talking about....c'mon son.

How the fukk are you going to casually say "there's no spoilers, but a major character dies in ep 4" and then act like you have no idea what anyone is talking about when they say to chill with the spoilers? A character dying ain't a spoiler? The fukk?

:what:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
last warning about spoilers.

next time i see one, its a perm account ban

If that actually was a spoiler and not a troll (didn't click the link), I think it deserves a short term ban already. That was some foul shyt and was definitely a major spoiler even with no details

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If that actually was a spoiler and not a troll (didn't click the link), I think it deserves a short term ban already. That was some foul shyt and was definitely a major spoiler even with no details

If it's any consolation they shoot out of order so any spoiler you saw may or may not happen when you think. If it's even true, which I'm not saying either way.

But still....enough with that shyt already.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Glad I didn't peep the last page. I've noticed people droppin' made lil spoilers when the first episode aired so I've been chillin' with this thread. I typically post only after the show airs because during the week it's nothing but people trying to "put people onto game" and a lot of us don't want to be given hints about anything, let alone get their favorite show spoiled.

See yal Sunday night / Monday morning brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I FILMED A CAMEO APPEARANCE FOR THE FINALE, BROTHER! IT MIGHT GET CUT THOUGH, DUDE!

HERE IS ANOTHER SPOILER FOR YOU HOE-GAN

I FILMED A CAMEO WITH YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Flairthrust.gif
0812-brooke-hogan-nude-picture-21-580x435.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Huh?

Fred.

He's talking about the one she confessed too. She's bound by patient-doctor privilege though, she even said so....around the time she was fukking Ted. She went to the psychiatrist who told her to turn Walt in. Skylar was all :sadbron: "I Can't" which was dumb as fukk cause why then confess bytch

Last edited: