"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
this is the core reason. a chemist trying to dictate to a petty dealer how to deal with dudes who work for guys like gus is what got combo killed. walts greed and personal desire for satisfaction is what caused a lot of these issues. but y'all rather blame hank, jesse, skylar, everyone but the constant in all of these variables.
Wrong, Jesse was a dealer before and Combo was his boy, they knew that skinny Pete had been in Los Lunas where he met Tuco, they had to know the risk involved, because they all wanted to stack benjies until the rubber band broke. Jesse stepped up to the plate and said he would handle the street side of the business, if he couldn't do that, he should have stepped off. Krazy 8 was hitter, he had his own area that he ran without Tuco coming in so i am sure he knew Krazy 8 and his cousin had put the murder game down before. Is Walt greedy yes but so was Gus, he was in the business for over 20 years and ran places all over the west coast, he had goons on deck who killed and expanded his areas also. Gus could have quit the business and ran his chicken places, he had 18 of them so he was making good legit money also. He was just as greedy as the next man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong, Jesse was a dealer before and Combo was his boy, they knew that skinny Pete had been in Los Lunas where he met Tuco, they had to know the risk involved, because they all wanted to stack benjies until the rubber band broke. Jesse stepped up to the plate and said he would handle the street side of the business, if he couldn't do that, he should have stepped off. Krazy 8 was hitter, he had his own area that he ran without Tuco coming in so i am sure he knew Krazy 8 and his cousin had put the murder game down before. Is Walt greedy yes but so was Gus, he was in the business for over 20 years and ran places all over the west coast, he had goons on deck who killed and expanded his areas also. Gus could have quit the business and ran his chicken places, he had 18 of them so he was making good legit money also. He was just as greedy as the next man.

you're adding a bunch of your own theories and back story

walt wanted jesse to expand into other areas to maximize profits. jesse told his boys to spread into other areas to maximize profits. combo was killed because he encroached onto guses territory. these are the only 3 facts that matter.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Breh, I Dunno If You Remember This But Jesse Adamantly Did NOT Want To Expand Into New Territory, He Warned Walt There Was Dangers Of Stepping On Others People Toes, Walt Didnt Give A fukk, Cuz He Wasnt Gonna Be The One On The Street Dealing With The Consequences lol

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you're adding a bunch of your own theories and back story

walt wanted jesse to expand into other areas to maximize profits. jesse told his boys to spread into other areas to maximize profits. combo was killed because he encroached onto guses territory. these are the only 3 facts that matter.
Here is a fact, Jesse was a poor leader, rule number 1 never get high on your own supply, also Tuco said nobody slings meth in his part of town when he beat Jesse up. What if Tuco had sent his cousin to set up shop where Jesse and his people were slinging shards? Do you think Combo, Brandon and Pete would tool up and handle it because Tuco is being greedy? and this is when Jesse was working for Gus at the lab and decided to get cute, was he not greedy here?

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
im not even reading the rest because i agree, thing is, walt was the leader. he did a poor job leading and realizing the dangers and long term ramifications of his decisions.

But Walt "won" tho. He did what he had to do and retired out the game with a lot of loot for him AND Jesse. People seem to forget that if Jesse wasn't a little emo bytch, he could've been chilling on some beach in South America right now with some hoes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Walt "won" tho. He did what he had to do and retired out the game with a lot of loot for him AND Jesse. People seem to forget that if Jesse wasn't a little emo bytch, he could've been chilling on some beach in South America right now with some hoes.

jesse wasn't built for that shyt :yeshrug: he's not the 50 yr old man on his way out and ready to screw over everyone at all cost. like walt said, jesses got the rest of his life ahead of him. however, he's fukkin damaged goods at this point so it doesn't matter. jesse wouldve been better off okaying gus to kill walt. business would be great and thriving for everyone, and jesse would have still had a purpose for existing

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
jesse wasn't built for that shyt :yeshrug: he's not the 50 yr old man on his way out and ready to screw over everyone at all cost. like walt said, jesses got the rest of his life ahead of him. however, he's fukkin damaged goods at this point so it doesn't matter. jesse wouldve been better off okaying gus to kill walt. business would be great and thriving for everyone, and jesse would have still had a purpose for existing
Would Jesse go to Skyler direct or have Saul give her 5 million dollars for taking care of his family? I mean if Walt was really greedy he would not give Jesse any money at all.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would Jesse go to Skyler direct or have Saul give her 5 million dollars for taking care of his family? I mean if Walt was really greedy he would not give Jesse any money at all.
he'd probably have it sent through saul

walt is still greedy, it just shifted from money to power.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When this is all over and done with you're going to be pointing fingers at who or what killed Walt, it'll be like Scarface all over again.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
For those still on the ricin

First time:
tumblr_ms5kkyC7dL1s6vao0o2_250.gif

Second time:
tumblr_ms5kkyC7dL1s6vao0o1_250.gif