"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

1dc00.JPG

Fred.

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Maybe it was old Joe who gave Brock the ricin, he seems like a guy who would do anything for the right price.I still think it was Saul secretary, she was shredding Brock school schedule and did demand 25 k from Walt, she is no angel for sure.

The Lily of the Valley Plants are what Walt used to poison Brock not the Ricin. He was poisoned with something similar to ricin, they talked about this when the 2 cops called Jesse in for questioning about it.

At the 2:20 mark

Breaking Bad Creator talking about it http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-a...-creator-vince-gilligan-post-mortems-season-4

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Another thing i am curious about since Saul made the call to the carpet guy for Jesse to vanish and the guy should up ready to roll, that would mean to me that he put in motion Jesse's new identity and made his travel plans, that would mean he wants to be compensated in full, Saul made the call and gave Jesse the smart phone with GPS, i am thinking this guy follows Jesse and stops him, he wants his money.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another thing i am curious about since Saul made the call to the carpet guy for Jesse to vanish and the guy should up ready to roll, that would mean to me that he put in motion Jesse's new identity and made his travel plans, that would mean he wants to be compensated in full, Saul made the call and gave Jesse the smart phone with GPS, i am thinking this guy follows Jesse and stops him, he wants his money.

Sounds Like A Pointless Side Story

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
MV5BMjI2NDY5MjIwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ3MzMxOQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
Sounds Like A Pointless Side Story
Not Really, Saul stressed this guy was the real deal, why would you stick your neck for nothing? That makes no sense, also Saul said if Jesse messed that up it would be problems for both of them. Manny Rey is credited with playing the carpet cleaner boss on the next episode,

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not Really, Saul stressed this guy was the real deal, why would you stick your neck for nothing? That makes no sense, also Saul said if Jesse messed that up it would be problems for both of them.

I Dont See What It Matters Involving Some New Outside Entity To Come Mess With Jesse At This Point For Money, Especially Since Jesse Is Throwing Money Away In The Streets Im Sure He Dont Give A fukk About Giving Them Money If They Want It