"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, this season so far has been :whew:

This past episode is in my top 5 personally....

I don't understand all the bickering about the smallest details. If I thought that deep into it I doubt if I could enjoy any show....

I used to like Jesse but I wish Walt would have just merked him in the Desert. Now the shyts about hit the fan...

For a mintue I was thinking Homeland might have caught up to Breaking Bad but at the rate this season is going Homeland is gonna have to have a hella of 3rd season to stay on par with BB

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My post wasn't even about Dexter vs Breaking Bad, its about folks treating BB like its off limits for analysis and criticism when every show from Boardwalk Empire to Homeland gets that treatment. Just pointing out the hypocrisy breh.
but it seems like you're scared to name names :lupe:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

I haven't said anything but I'm definitely one of those people and I can careless. Yes Breaking Bad is the GOAT show and yes I know it hasn't ended but all that other shyt doesn't matter to me because it seems people don't want to discuss but rather nitpick at details that have been already explained countless times by Fred and a few others who are paying attention to the show. What it seems to me is people are aggy ass fukk because Breaking Bad is getting all this praise and there always has to be some against the grain ass nikkas. So in conclusion people ain't liking the direction of the show or the decisions the writers have made can simply tune out and watch another show, or eat a dikk and let us enjoy the remainder of the GOAT show.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

Lol nah there's no need, but if you must know it was this post and all the co-signers that got me thinking:

So whats the whole point of analyzing every little mistake or issue with BB? I understand wishing they had gone more in depth or tweaked something here or there, but many of you seem far too emotionally invested in it. Is the end game to prove the Wire or Sopranos(or whatever show you love) is better then Breaking Bad? If so :camby:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lol nah there's no need, but if you must know it was this post and all the co-signers that got me thinking:

Where in my post did I say BB is above criticism or analysis? I asked why are some continuing to bring up and argue over issues with the show. I understand having an issue, in fact I think they may have dropped the ball by not showing how Brock was poisoned. But I won't continue to harp on it when there is no chance of changing someone's mind.

I usually don't post in this thread, but I like to come in a read thoughts about the previous episode and where the show may be heading. Mostly for the comedy these guys provide. But you continue to clutter the thread with your posts. We get it you have a couple problems.

I just feel that some continue to bring up issues and "plot holes" because they are laying the groundwork for their inevitable The Wire >>>>Breaking Bad thread. If that's you take that shyt somewhere else and let us enjoy the ride.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
It's funny The Wire is one of the best shows of all-time, but all of it's insecure fans are coming here to shyt on BB. Which is without a doubt the GOAT show, becuase they can't figure out how Jesse realized Walt poisoned Brock when it's common knowledge for real BB fans or to people with common sense.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I apologize for the rant, now let's get back to discussing BB. Somebody posts some BB comics I love those.

f7064.JPG

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not what he was poisoned with; its the fact that Walt manipulated Jesse using "ricin missing, kid poisoned, gus must have stolen it and poisoned the kid' story; jesse finally realized that Walt has been manipulating, using and lying to him; he realized that all his suspicions of Walt are true (remember Jesse accused Walt of doing exactly what he did, but Walt talked his way out of it by making Jesse believe it was Gus)
Is he ok with Gus and mike staging robberies to make him feel good about himself??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny The Wire is one of the best shows of all-time, but all of it's insecure fans are coming here to shyt on BB. Which is without a doubt the GOAT show, becuase they can't figure out how Jesse realized Walt poisoned Brock when it's common knowledge for real BB fans or to people with common sense.
No one is saying that man . I love the show but let's not act like Jesse didn't make a super leap kind of . I mean he saw the vial Walt showed him and Jesse has never been a genius he didn't figure out Gus played him either
The wire has its flaws from super Omar on crutches to the whole serial killer plot line and people complain about those too.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen the wire except the first few episodes, but it never hooked me like BB did. As soon as I saw that pilot episode with walt in his underwear wearing a gas mask driving that camper recklessly through the desert with bodies in there, I knew I was about to be hooked and watched every single episode quickly after that. My friend was arguing that The Wire is better than BB and I was like :whoa:. He was talking about metaphors that don't come to fruition until seasons later and all that.