"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J9kUG72.jpg

OnrvTPD.jpg

b56ff.JPG

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
teamwalt just dropped Takeover--some real fact, mixed with embellishments

teamhank laying back, collecting dirt on y'all doggie, and puttin together that napalm :scheme:

hank knows he don't have shyt on walt. that's why he hasn't told any of his subordinates what he found out.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
hanks def goin to commit that, all the signs were there last episode. he's essentially DONE after he discovered marie took walts money for the hospital bills. he even says "thats the last nail in the coffin" and just walks out of work cancelling meetings like that, lookin defeated. hank cant arrrest or even kill walt, and thus cant function properly at work knowing the truth. he's done

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Lol @ some people in here whose apparent sole purpose for watching Dexter the last couple of years was to analyze and critique every scene...but Breaking Bad is off limits for the same treatment?

This is one of the best shows in TV history, but lets stop with the hypocrisy. :rudy:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what would you all say were walters G moments? cus most of his moves were on some passive shyt, which is partially why we like his wins.

my G moments:

- strangling that dude with the bike lock
- going into tucos building and bombing it
- running over the two dudes who were about to kill jesse

i can't really think of anything else off top. i'd give him credit for killing mike but that unnecessary ho shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ some people in here whose apparent sole purpose for watching Dexter the last couple of years was to analyze and critique every scene...but Breaking Bad is off limits for the same treatment?

This is one of the best shows TV history, but lets stop with the hypocrisy. :rudy:

:what:

Breh....all due respect but you have to be out of your fukking mind to compare "Dexter" to "Breaking Bad". "Dexter" has more logical fallacies and plot holes in 1 episode than "BB" has had in it's entire run.

It's universally accepted that "Dexter" fell off. That's why damn near the whole new "Dexter" thread is people tearing the show apart.

This show has 1 plot line from 2 years ago that a handful of people have a problem with. And truth be told, I don't recall any of these people complaining back then.

Apples and oranges.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is one of the best shows TV history, but lets stop with the hypocrisy. :rudy:
this is some random ass dexter stanning, we all don't watch that show breh :manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So how on point is the alleged leaks fit with what we've seen so far. Too scared to read it.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:what:

Breh....all due respect but you have to be out of your fukking mind to compare "Dexter" to "Breaking Bad". "Dexter" has more logical fallacies and plot holes in 1 episode than "BB" has had in it's entire run.

It's universally accepted that "Dexter" fell off. That's why damn near the whole new "Dexter" thread is people tearing the show apart.

This show has 1 plot line from 2 years ago that a handful of people have a problem with. And truth be told, I don't recall any of these people complaining back then.

Apples and oranges.

Fred.

My post wasn't even about Dexter vs Breaking Bad, its about folks treating BB like its off limits for analysis and criticism when every show from Boardwalk Empire to Homeland gets that treatment. Just pointing out the hypocrisy breh.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My post wasn't even about Dexter vs Breaking Bad, its about folks treating BB like its off limits for analysis and criticism when every show from Boardwalk Empire to Homeland gets that treatment. Just pointing out the hypocrisy breh.

Again, that's not the same thing. Nobody was criticizing the ricin shyt when it happened, but now here we are 5 eps from the end and people want to break out the microscopes.

I guarantee you nobody in the "Homeland" season 3 thread will be complaining about how Brody didn't use the vest in season 1. This show is under a ton of retroactive scrutiny that "Homeland" and "Boardwalk Empire" don't have to deal with, because neither are anywhere near ending.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So how on point is the alleged leaks fit with what we've seen so far. Too scared to read it.

Not on point at all. The first ep was correct because the reviews were out like 2 weeks before the first ep aired.

Beside a few lucky guesses, and putting random shyt together from interviews....for example, it was known there's a scene with Hank, Skyler, Marie and Walt at dinner....they didn't get anything right.

Fred.