"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the confession Walt made was fukkin brilliant. :banderas:

someone tell me how and why did Walt poison Brock?

How? It was never revealed. That's just some "behind the scenes" shyt we're gonna have to chalk up to there only being so much time on a TV show, and they can't detail every little thing.

Why? Because in season 3 Jesse was ready to kill Gus's two goons because they killed Tomas, the little boy that killed his homie Combo in season 2. Jesse has always had a soft spot for kids.

It was never said whether or not Gus ordered the kid's death, but Walt uses that uncertainty when he poisons Brock. After all, Walt has never hurt a kid....Tomas is dead and Jesse was at one point convinced Gus had something to do with it. So when Brock comes up sick....then the ricin comes up missing....it's easy to convince Jesse "listen, this guy Gus has hurt a kid before, he obviously poisoned the kid to keep you in line and/or turn you against me". When it was Walt doing it to turn Jesse against Gus.

Fred.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the confession Walt made was fukkin brilliant. :banderas:

someone tell me how and why did Walt poison Brock?

:snoop: just look back the last few pages breh. basically it boils down to Walt needed to get Jesse back from Gus because Gus was gonna kill him otherwise. Brock was poisoned with Lily Of The Valley plant that was at Walts house.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard that too. I've always listened to the insider podcast and especially enjoy the production insights, I'm glad that Kelley Dixon started them and all.
But that woman should not be allowed to talk. Every other word is "ummm" or "uhhhh" - kills me with that, get yo shyt together, Kelley Dixon!
:snoop:
yeah, i noticed she has a bad habit of saying ummm a lot.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the ep. and looks like Jessie is comin' home

#teamhank
BB is such a great show that the fans are split for who to cheer for :heh:

team skylar starting to catch up to you nikkas. she might end up being the realist bytch yet :umad:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The biggest thing I'm having trouble with is that Brock was not poisoned with ricin - Jesse knows it wasn't ricin... :mindblown:

its not what he was poisoned with; its the fact that Walt manipulated Jesse using "ricin missing, kid poisoned, gus must have stolen it and poisoned the kid' story; jesse finally realized that Walt has been manipulating, using and lying to him; he realized that all his suspicions of Walt are true (remember Jesse accused Walt of doing exactly what he did, but Walt talked his way out of it by making Jesse believe it was Gus)

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
:snoop: just look back the last few pages breh. basically it boils down to Walt needed to get Jesse back from Gus because Gus was gonna kill him otherwise. Brock was poisoned with Lily Of The Valley plant that was at Walts house.

How? It was never revealed. That's just some "behind the scenes" shyt we're gonna have to chalk up to there only being so much time on a TV show, and they can't detail every little thing.

Why? Because in season 3 Jesse was ready to kill Gus's two goons because they killed Tomas, the little boy that killed his homie Combo in season 2. Jesse has always had a soft spot for kids.

It was never said whether or not Gus ordered the kid's death, but Walt uses that uncertainty when he poisons Brock. After all, Walt has never hurt a kid....Tomas is dead and Jesse was at one point convinced Gus had something to do with it. So when Brock comes up sick....then the ricin comes up missing....it's easy to convince Jesse "listen, this guy Gus has hurt a kid before, he obviously poisoned the kid to keep you in line and/or turn you against me". When it was Walt doing it to turn Jesse against Gus.

Fred.

right on brehs :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Let me explain one thing to you. No matter what you say, it is a plothole that is never explained how Walt poisoned Brock. No matter what you think. It's just grazed over because the show is pretty well done. But it's a big plothole. The fact you guys are so accepting of "Walt poisoned Brock" doesn't matter how it happened. Is funny to me.

You have no idea what a plothole is. You are confusing "unexplained event" with "plothole"

There is nothing illogical or contradictory about Walt poisoning Brock. It doesnt HAVE to be explained how he did it. Do I need to know what type of skillet was used to cook up Flynn's breakfast?