"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Saul was worried the guy coming to pick jesse up wouldnt take him if he had that loud on him
The guy relocating him wouldn't do it if he had contraband, IE, anything illegal on him. Weed for example. It wasn't explained why, but when a guy is breaking several Federal laws to give you a new identity, you don't have much room to ask "why?".

Anyway, Saul tells him "hand over the weed" and Jesse refuses. Saul goes into the other room "to get a bag for the money". That's obviously when he tells Huell to steal the weed.

Fred.
:wow: good shyt brehs :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me explain one thing to you. No matter what you say, it is a plothole that is never explained how Walt poisoned Brock. No matter what you think. It's just grazed over because the show is pretty well done. But it's a big plothole. The fact you guys are so accepting of "Walt poisoned Brock" doesn't matter how it happened. Is funny to me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season 4 goddamn :whoo: Lily of the valley, Walter you ruthless bastid :banderas:

Did you notice him get the idea in ep 12?

Breaking-Bad-Lily-of-the-Valley.jpg

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are reading too much into Vince's explanation of that scene from the Comic-Con panel. If that one guy hadn't asked, there'd be no reason to mention the rough outline of what they came up with. Because that's all it is, a rough outline. They also came up with a different version of the same plot line, where Brock is kidnapped:

wTsYebjq-TSFIo9LUPELz-Hy2hI7cVKtvm-uzY3EYt0JtITpC8WK5JCr1W7HrxItr2RZ8TSkS-LSM3Ks3o8w1k-650x487.jpeg

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/08/breaking-bad-writers-room-photos/

That's a plot outline for season 4, ep 12-13. Which obviously never happened because they changed it. So people sitting here like :wtf: "how did Walt get into his school"....that's not necessarily what happened, that's one of the things they thought of. It's not meant to be canon, and will most likely never be fully explained.

Fred.
Ok but the kidnapping scenario didn't happen . Brock did get Poisoned and Walt had to have done it since Saul says he didn't know about it ...,, for what reason was Walt acting all shady around Brock ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok but the kidnapping scenario didn't happen . Brock did get Poisoned and Walt had to have done it since Saul says he didn't know about it ...,, for what reason was Walt acting all shady around Brock ?

Nah nah man....what I mean is, Walt obviously did it, or had it done....but him sneaking into the school to poison some juice, which is what people were quoting as what happened, ain't necessarily exactly how he did it. That was some shyt Vince Gilligan threw out at Comic-Con, when asked how Walt did it.

Fred.

Daps
I'm listening to the Insider Podcast for this ep and the writers pointed out something I didn't make a connection to.

In the opening scene they showed that nazi Jack wiping the blood off his shoe like :manny: to show how the game has changed....it was meant to be a call back to Mike visibly :beli: about finding Victor's blood on his sleeve in season 4, ep 2.

Fred.

Heard that too. I've always listened to the insider podcast and especially enjoy the production insights, I'm glad that Kelley Dixon started them and all.
But that woman should not be allowed to talk. Every other word is "ummm" or "uhhhh" - kills me with that, get yo shyt together, Kelley Dixon!
:snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nah man....what I mean is, Walt obviously did it, or had it done....but him sneaking into the school to poison some juice, which is what people were quoting as what happened, ain't necessarily exactly how he did it. That was some shyt Vince Gilligan threw out at Comic-Con, when asked how Walt did it.

Fred.
Oh ok . I love the show I always had thought either Saul gave him something like a candy or Walt did . Once Vince started with the juice box scenario though I was like ehh lol
Do you think Saul is up to something ? I see alot of people on other sites suggesting that while idk it's kind of late in the game to do that in 5 episodes and if they plan on the spin-off. ( which could be a smoke screen for his death after the stolen script )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard that too. I've always listened to the insider podcast and especially enjoy the production insights, I'm glad that Kelley Dixon started them and all.
But that woman should not be allowed to talk. Every other word is "ummm" or "uhhhh" - kills me with that, get yo shyt together, Kelley Dixon!
:snoop:
That's why I stopped listening .

Daps
And for the record I don't expect people to remember every little detail of every ep like I do. So nah @amaury136 asking about something from season 4 ain't a big deal.

But when people come in here like "who's Lydia?"....shyt is :what:

I know the show has blown the fukk up but this ain't something you can casually watch, then come into a thread like this and expect to make sense of it. Cats are in here talking about the color of a tie Walt wore in season 2, and whether or not it's relevant to him surviving the series...and you're in here like "who is Lydia?" :heh:

Take the training wheels off first, breh.

Fred.

Well put. You are the voice of reason, hex.

Speaking of S2 colors doe...
I've been going back to earlier eps and noticed that the banker's lamp on Saul's desk is yellow (to at least imply his criminal involvement, or perhaps his eventual death?). I don't think yellow banker's lamps even exist. Such a great detail. :wow: