"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I didn't like it at all that they pushed the story forward with Jesse having the pick-pocket Ricin revelation like that. So many moving parts for a character in Jesse who isn't supposed to be all that smart or sophistocated. I thought it would have been much better, to have Jesse reach for the Hello Kitty phone only to realize that it's gone and that he's being set up to be killed. That would also be a better catalyst for Jesse's instant rage. It would also push Walt's character another step forward into being wholly self serving & demonic. Saul folding so easily when he knows soft hearted Jessie aint gonna really shoot him:comeon:, and snitchin on Walt who actually would:birdman:

Whole thing came off as a plot device of convenience, not something that felt right and jived with a sense of realism.

Like it didn't give me that same great feeling I got when Hank found the book in the shytter and figured out Walt's true identify. That was an:lupe: moment.

This was an:shaq2:moment. Technically it's not a plot hole, but it just didn't feel right. Especially when they could have seemingly achieved the same results in a better fashion.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
ryGn6Xy.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He would've reeked of marijuana anyway. He had it on him and smoked already. Who's to tell if he'd travel to Alaska immediately. It would take time for the carrier to get everything together to "erase" him.

It seems convenient that Saul makes him put the joint out and then allow him to put the bag back in his pocket. Why not just make him dump it himself before leaving the office instead of having Huell steal it from him? Who's to say that was Jesse's only drug on his person? Why not search him?

Jesse was just picked up for having $2.5 million on him. Why even risk allowing Jesse to walk out by himself with another bag of drug money? If the carrier is so cautious wouldn't he want to minimize his risk on all fronts?

I think my biggest gripe is with the carrier. Maybe I'll get more clarification on how the process works when Walt makes the call.

nitpicking like a muthafukka :heh: let me find out y'all had no problems with the train heist or them using huge electrified magnets to wipe an evidence locker clean

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
nitpicking like a muthafukka :heh: let me find out y'all had no problems with the train heist or them using huge electrified magnets to wipe an evidence locker clean

Those 2 heists fit into the world of the show though. Basically improbable, but possible events happen over and over again on BB. This makes the show unrealistic, but the writing is usually great, and the feel of the show is still intense realism despite that fact. The most important thing is that they are written & explained in a logical fashion, which they were. The plans were devised by a genius, who has done similar things in the past on the show already.

Now I don't agree with the specific details being nitpicked in Jaguar's post, but the larger issue being addressed was how the writers decided to deal with Jessie. It just wasn't all that sound in my opinion.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Jesse is a b1tch...

Walt made him a millionaire and helped protect him from all of his enemies.. So what he got mislead, used and lied too.. So what if the real reason Walt wanted him to go to Alaska was to save himself..

Get over it..He's not your friend or your father.. Just a great business partner that does all that dirty work your b1tch azz is too shook to handle..

To quote Stringer "This is a criminal fukkin enterprise"

What does he expect?

And all the gasoline pouring and huffing and puffing was postering...His hoe azz aint finna do sh1t...

I hope Finn rolls in and gives him the beats with his crutches...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those 2 heists fit into the world of the show though. Basically improbable, but possible events happen over and over again on BB. This makes the show unrealistic, but the writing is usually great, and the feel of the show is still intense realism despite that fact. The most important thing is that they are written & explained in a logical fashion, which they were. The plans were devised by a genius, who has done similar things in the past on the show already.

Now I don't agree with the specific details being nitpicked in Jaguar's post, but the larger issue being addressed was how the writers decided to deal with Jessie. It just wasn't all that sound in my opinion.
Those heists they researched them enough and gave them enough detail to seem believable in the breaking bad world , while the Brock thing they seek to still not have thought threw since they don't even seem to have a answer for how Brock got poisoned . I mean Walt sneaking in the school and giving him a tainted juice box ????? :snoop: come on Vince

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those heists they researched them enough and gave them enough detail to seem believable in the breaking bad world , while the Brock thing they seek to still not have thought threw since they don't even seem to have a answer for how Brock got poisoned . I mean Walt sneaking in the school and giving him a tainted juice box ????? :snoop: come on Vince

the show aint even over yet :what: you don't know whats coming in future episodes. seeing as we've already had 2 flash forwards, it'd stand to reason we'll also get a couple of flash backs. especially since all of the dead characters are listed on imdb for one of the later episodes

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show aint even over yet :what: you don't know whats coming in future episodes. seeing as we've already had 2 flash forwards, it'd stand to reason we'll also get a couple of flash backs. especially since all of the dead characters are listed on imdb for one of the later episodes

If that's the case ok , but im going by what I've heard Vince say since after season 4 in interviews and the podcast .

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3l4d.png
Y'all nikkas gon learn to respect the king. What does the talented Mr. Alquist have to do for you to get y'all minds right? Keep tryna deny da gawds legacy and he's gonna find out your identity and give you a supreme ultimatum, brehs. If he puts you on his list it's a wrap. Todd doesn't show any good will when he's hunting your ass:wow: If he brings that war to your door there'll be no saving private Ziggiy. Todd doesn't operate under the same moral dogma as y'all nikkas. You think you got that true grit talking grimey online, but you'll soon be departed to those Elysian Fields and there's no bureau to adjust that:ufdup: Somebody answer a question for me, doe: does Walt Jr post on the coli? I ask because Marie apparently thinks that nikka has his IT certs since she was asking him to come through and work on her Compaq Presario. What dude making six figures is pushing a PT Cruiser on these ABQ streets in 2013? What kind of boss is that, Flynn? Plus I've seen Jr's struggle websites, on some Geocities shyt. He ain't getting those computers putin:stopitslime: @hexagram23 you better holla at your boy Trent at Garduño's, breh. He dropped off those waters but never came back to elaborate on that guacamole. I know dude didn't get a tip that night. Marie was grimey during that little exchange though. Told Walt to go play hop scotch in rush hour traffic while wearing Flynn's crutches. Straight asked Walt where do your lies end when does the truth begin. Explains why she was tryna steal Holly's babyseat last week:scusthov: Walt dropped those confessions like Usher in his prime. You mean to tell me Hank's been behind this the whole time, brehs?:dwillhuh: Hank is the one who knocks? This dude is running the meth game in the southwest United States and brewing some of the finest craft beer at the same damn time? Schraderbräu is sweeping the nation:damn: You're telling me Hank is enlisting elderly Mexican men to commit suicide bombings? And yet it's still dudes out here rooting against my man Walter Hartwell White? Walt is like those Manhattan project dudes. Victims of circumstance. Powerful men took advantage of their scientific minds to do horrily demonic things.
3pz7.png
Only a truly compassionate, sincerely good man like Mr. White would pay the hospital bills of a monster like Hank. If not for Walt, Hank would be pushing that Stephen Hawking whip without the Siri support. That iPhone 4.0 wheelchair. Do them shyts even got leathers?
rklf.png
And how does Hank repay him? Death threats. For shame. I knew Hank was nothing but bad news when he took a shyt in Walt's toilet and didn't flush. Straight villain shyt. But seriously, how y'all Walt haters feeling right now?
rmh.png
Da gawds treating Hank like Jigga's man treated him after he stabbed Un. Hank thought his injuries were covered by ObamaCare or something. Marie had to break that news. Checkmate, nikkas
4p05.png
This dude Jesse's tryna get froggy now over some Newports? Walt keeps Coca Cola guns ready for just this type of circumstance. He opened that vending machine and took out a piece looking like it came straight out of Mr. Freeze's arsenal. Jesse better hope Walt gets to him before Huell does though. This is the second time he dissed my man Lavell and didn't pass the spliff his way. Then he had the audacity to point a gun at da gawd just cause he stole his green?:why: Huell had 5 on it. You guys are over here expecting some epic showdown between Walt and Jesse, but just when jesse's about to light that match and set the roof on fire like a house party from Art Barr's younger days, he's gonna look up and see Huell standing at the front door looking at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
e8jq0zw.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
since all of the dead characters are listed on imdb for one of the later episodes

That was confirmed as fake.

If cats are still complaining about how Brock got poisoned 2 years later I'm assuming they never watched "The Sopranos". That "Pine Barrens" ep alone would've drove them nuts.

Fred.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was confirmed as fake.

If cats are still complaining about how Brock got poisoned 2 years later I'm assuming they never watched "The Sopranos". That "Pine Barrens" ep alone would've drove them nuts.

Fred.
I watched sopranos. I been let the Brock thing go as has most but since this episode revisited it people want to discuss it .