"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Jesse finding out about the ricin thing is a bit convoluted. I'm surprised that Saul even knew that Walt poisoned Brock, like how did he know? Walt would never tell Saul about his plans. Still this was necessary to get the plot moving.

Some of us may be nitpicking but that's because we love the show and like to discuss it.
Breaking bad is TOP 5 and the show ain't even finished yet :wow:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
3l4d.png
Y'all nikkas gon learn to respect the king. What does the talented Mr. Alquist have to do for you to get y'all minds right? Keep tryna deny da gawds legacy and he's gonna find out your identity and give you a supreme ultimatum, brehs. If he puts you on his list it's a wrap. Todd doesn't show any good will when he's hunting your ass:wow: If he brings that war to your door there'll be no saving private Ziggiy. Todd doesn't operate under the same moral dogma as y'all nikkas. You think you got that true grit talking grimey online, but you'll soon be departed to those Elysian Fields and there's no bureau to adjust that:ufdup: Somebody answer a question for me, doe: does Walt Jr post on the coli? I ask because Marie apparently thinks that nikka has his IT certs since she was asking him to come through and work on her Compaq Presario. What dude making six figures is pushing a PT Cruiser on these ABQ streets in 2013? What kind of boss is that, Flynn? Plus I've seen Jr's struggle websites, on some Geocities shyt. He ain't getting those computers putin:stopitslime: @hexagram23 you better holla at your boy Trent at Garduño's, breh. He dropped off those waters but never came back to elaborate on that guacamole. I know dude didn't get a tip that night. Marie was grimey during that little exchange though. Told Walt to go play hop scotch in rush hour traffic while wearing Flynn's crutches. Straight asked Walt where do your lies end when does the truth begin. Explains why she was tryna steal Holly's babyseat last week:scusthov: Walt dropped those confessions like Usher in his prime. You mean to tell me Hank's been behind this the whole time, brehs?:dwillhuh: Hank is the one who knocks? This dude is running the meth game in the southwest United States and brewing some of the finest craft beer at the same damn time? Schraderbräu is sweeping the nation:damn: You're telling me Hank is enlisting elderly Mexican men to commit suicide bombings? And yet it's still dudes out here rooting against my man Walter Hartwell White? Walt is like those Manhattan project dudes. Victims of circumstance. Powerful men took advantage of their scientific minds to do horrily demonic things.
3pz7.png
Only a truly compassionate, sincerely good man like Mr. White would pay the hospital bills of a monster like Hank. If not for Walt, Hank would be pushing that Stephen Hawking whip without the Siri support. That iPhone 4.0 wheelchair. Do them shyts even got leathers?
rklf.png
And how does Hank repay him? Death threats. For shame. I knew Hank was nothing but bad news when he took a shyt in Walt's toilet and didn't flush. Straight villain shyt. But seriously, how y'all Walt haters feeling right now?
rmh.png
Da gawds treating Hank like Jigga's man treated him after he stabbed Un. Hank thought his injuries were covered by ObamaCare or something. Marie had to break that news. Checkmate, nikkas
4p05.png
This dude Jesse's tryna get froggy now over some Newports? Walt keeps Coca Cola guns ready for just this type of circumstance. He opened that vending machine and took out a piece looking like it came straight out of Mr. Freeze's arsenal. Jesse better hope Walt gets to him before Huell does though. This is the second time he dissed my man Lavell and didn't pass the spliff his way. Then he had the audacity to point a gun at da gawd just cause he stole his green?:why: Huell had 5 on it. You guys are over here expecting some epic showdown between Walt and Jesse, but just when jesse's about to light that match and set the roof on fire like a house party from Art Barr's younger days, he's gonna look up and see Huell standing at the front door looking at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg

:patrice::patrice::patrice::ohlawd:

This man needs his own show

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I'm still :pachaha: at the carrier not being ok with Jesse having an ounce of weed on him but its ok for him to show up with $150k in dirty drug money in a duffle bag to be picked up in broad day light.

:heh:

Especially, after he was just picked up a day ago by police throwing away $2.5 million....

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Just started watchin breakin bad not to long ago, can somone please tell me why gus wants walter dead so bad? Sht makes no sense to me.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just started watchin breakin bad not to long ago, can somone please tell me why gus wants walter dead so bad? Sht makes no sense to me.

Walter wouldn't play the game and just go along doing whatever Gus wanted. First he DEMANDED that Jessie be included in the operation despite Gus's strong (and justified) reasoning that junkies are not to be trusted. Then he murdered two of Gus's street level employees (in defense of Jessie) then he refused to give Jessie up when Gus decided to cap him. Then Walt had Jessie kill Gale. At this point it's not at all surprising why Gus would want to cut his losses and have Walt offed

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse finding out about the ricin thing is a bit convoluted. I'm surprised that Saul even knew that Walt poisoned Brock, like how did he know? Walt would never tell Saul about his plans. Still this was necessary to get the plot moving.

Some of us may be nitpicking but that's because we love the show and like to discuss it.
Breaking bad is TOP 5 and the show ain't even finished yet :wow:
Didn't Saul say that he didn't know what Walt going to do with the cigs though? He even tells Jessie, that Walt said he needed to get the cigs lifted because he was trying to help Jessie out. I might have missed something, but when does Saul say he knew Walt poisoned the kid?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Walter wouldn't play the game and just go along doing whatever Gus wanted. First he DEMANDED that Jessie be included in the operation despite Gus's strong (and justified) reasoning that junkies are not to be trusted.

If he said junkies aren't to be trusted and as a 'businessman' takes into account liabilities/risks, why is he willing to make jess (an impulsive methhead) his lead chemist?

Then he murdered two of Gus's street level employees (in defense of Jessie) then he refused to give Jessie up when Gus decided to cap him. Then Walt had Jessie kill Gale. At this point it's not at all surprising why Gus would want to cut his losses and have Walt offed

I see what you mean but isnt gus character the hustler type? Walter is worth more to him alive and cooking than dead, right? I was even thinking at one point that perhaps guss just wanted to double production and have walt across the boarder cookin whilst jess stayed cookin at the main distribution front, but no, he outright wants to kill walter on some vindictive sht. I mean, Its true walter can be impulsive but jessie is ten times more impulsive and is a fckin fiend, so why is he keeping Jess alive as oppose to walter? His actions make no sense imo, but perhaps thats what the director wants me to believe.