"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode......especially cofessions tape just :wow:

man, Jesse always has to f*ck everything up. F*ck him. I knew it, Walt made a big mistake for keeping him around since Gus warned about Jesse being a meth/drug drug that he wouldnnt do business with a person like Jesse.

at this point...Hank needs to go to a lawyer, not the DEA.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i don't know why people are acting like it's reach. convenient, yes, but it's definitely not a reach. y'all need to a do a rewatch. jesse accused saul of having the ricin lifted. when someone pulls the same con on you twice, you tend you notice it the 2nd time around.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, Jesse always has to f*ck everything up. F*ck him. I knew it, Walt made a big mistake for keeping him around since Gus warned about Jesse being a meth/drug drug that he wouldnnt do business with a person like Jesse.

:beli:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
1176281_632124206808757_359823054_n.png

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
thats exactly what Im sayin breh.
altho lol at jesse finding the plant, this wigga cant tell a tobacco leaf from a clover I bet :heh:

its like youre reading my mind breh,

like seriously, saul had mike run up on him askin where jesse at, in the end of season 3, and saul straight up LIED to him knowing he'll murk him in second if he finds out.
this time saul spits it out in a second even though jesse askin bout some crazy shyt that happened like half a year ago ?
3l4d.png

I just think in this case, Saul finally got tired of covering for Walt. Plus the last thing he was expecting was for Jesse to bust right back into his office. He thought he would be well on his way to Alaska or somewhere else. I think in that instance, it was natural for him to react like that as he had no real time to come up with a lie to cover himself and Walt.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Silly ass nikkas in here who cant keep up or follow the story properly moaning about how Jesse found out about Walt poisoning Brock and calling it far fetched despite the subtext being laid right in front of you :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude. Watch the whole seasons again....Walt was always very loyal to Jesse3 more than Jesse loyal to Walt. Walt always have to keep Jesse in check and always gave him some good advice yet Jesse didn't listen and always screwed up and Walt had to clean his mess. Jesse threatened Walt several times like he would rat him out when he got beaten up by Hank.

Im pretty sure Walt genuinely doesnt want to hurt him, but I know he's capable of it. Jesse was right to be suspicious of Walt but Walt wasn't entirely insincere. He did want him to have a fresh start and a better life.

You have to think again...I used to love Jesse but he's gettig on my damn nerve , but I can't stand him and his self-destructive self anymore. He's so worried about kids but yet he goes dumping gasoline in a house where an infant and disabled boy live. Sure Walt has done some pretty nasty things, but almost everything he's done has been neccessary to save his life. What was he supposed to do, lay there and die? The only thing Walt has ever really done that didn't seem necessary to save his own self was killing Mike.

And Jesse, was Walt "working" you when he risked his own life and ran down dealers that would have certainly blown your head off?. EVERYTHING started to go bad way back to the Gus Fring days because of JESSE's actions.

And you guys supporting Jesse had me :what:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
i didnt read the last handful of pages but i cant get with jesse putting it together out the blue like that because he knows the kid wasnt poisoned with the ricin, he knows it was a flower. he also thinks he found the ricin so he should have zero reason to suspect things were ever lifted off him in prior situations. its a minor issue, but its still an instance of just forcing shyt together so it magically has an endpoint

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i didnt read the last handful of pages but i cant get with jesse putting it together out the blue like that because he knows the kid wasnt poisoned with the ricin, he knows it was a flower. he also thinks he found the ricin so he should have zero reason to suspect things were ever lifted off him in prior situations. its a minor issue, but its still an instance of just forcing shyt together so it magically has an endpoint
lol u should go back and read the pages then. ppl explained that shyt

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

He always had suspicions about what happened with the cigs. He suspected that Huell lifted it. He suspected that Walt (the only other person who knew of it's existence) had Saul get it for him. He saw someone he cared about hospitalized. When the cigarette was "found" Walt was the one to find it adding more onto the suspicion about what was really going on. He dropped it because he had no concrete evidence about what happened and wasn't really sure that Huell lifted it off him.

Fast forward to now, he is absolutely CERTAIN that he got pickpocketed because of the short time frame...and as he's looking for his drugs, he pulls out a pack of cigs that sparks that realization of the last time he lost something after leaving Saul's office. Once he realize that everything he originally suspected was true, he realized that Walter HAS been playing him, on top of lying to him, and poisoning/hospitalizing a boy that he deeply cared about. He also realized that Walt manipulated him into isolating himself from them so that he would never find out.

If Saul didn't fukk up by having Huell pickpocket him a second time, this wouldn't be an issue.

(and now I'm upset with myself because I told myself before to just leave you posters confused about what's going on :heh:)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude. Watch the whole seasons again....Walt was always very loyal to Jesse3 more than Jesse loyal to Walt. Walt always have to keep Jesse in check and always gave him some good advice yet Jesse didn't listen and always screwed up and Walt had to clean his mess. Jesse threatened Walt several times like he would rat him out when he got beaten up by Hank.

Im pretty sure Walt genuinely doesnt want to hurt him, but I know he's capable of it. Jesse was right to be suspicious of Walt but Walt wasn't entirely insincere. He did want him to have a fresh start and a better life.

You have to think again...I used to love Jesse but he's gettig on my damn nerve , but I can't stand him and his self-destructive self anymore. He's so worried about kids but yet he goes dumping gasoline in a house where an infant and disabled boy live. Sure Walt has done some pretty nasty things, but almost everything he's done has been neccessary to save his life. What was he supposed to do, lay there and die? The only thing Walt has ever really done that didn't seem necessary to save his own self was killing Mike.

And Jesse, was Walt "working" you when he risked his own life and ran down dealers that would have certainly blown your head off?. EVERYTHING started to go bad way back to the Gus Fring days because of JESSE's actions.

And you guys supporting Jesse had me :what:

see, i use to hate jesse in the earlier seasons, and now i feel his side more than walts. first off all this equal/equal shyt, walts a grown ass man that used and manipulated pinkman -- just like he uses and manipulates everyone. i cant co-sign walts parasitic, passive aggressive Gangsta anymore. when walt tried to manipulate jesse into leaving on some "oh i really care about you, you should leave town" shyt, that was pretty much when i was done with walt. dude is such a bytch that he can't man up and admit he killed mike, instead he's extends a phony hug (or as i call it, the devils embrace) to shut the whining kid up. if walt had done away with pinkman when he was on his drug binge, or when he threatened to rat him out; fine. but like another poster said, walt is just having fun doing the money dance in everybodies head right now, running the clock out.

edit: and admittedly, i like walts passive aggressive bullshyt when its appropriate -- like with hank and the confession tape. but the way walt stay lying to literally EVERYONE for his own survival (when he's got months to live :stopitslime: ), i just cant respect it anymore