"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Somebody answer a question for me, doe: does Walt Jr post on the coli? I ask because Marie apparently thinks that nikka has his IT certs since she was asking him to come through and work on her Compaq Presario. What dude making six figures is pushing a PT Cruiser on these ABQ streets in 2013? What kind of boss is that, Flynn? Plus I've seen Jr's struggle websites, on some Geocities shyt. He ain't getting those computers putin:stopitslime:
Schraderbräu
:dead: :dead:
set the roof on fire like a house party from Art Barr's younger days
:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
3l4d.png
Y'all nikkas gon learn to respect the king. What does the talented Mr. Alquist have to do for you to get y'all minds right? Keep tryna deny da gawds legacy and he's gonna find out your identity and give you a supreme ultimatum, brehs. If he puts you on his list it's a wrap. Todd doesn't show any good will when he's hunting your ass:wow: If he brings that war to your door there'll be no saving private Ziggiy. Todd doesn't operate under the same moral dogma as y'all nikkas. You think you got that true grit talking grimey online, but you'll soon be departed to those Elysian Fields and there's no bureau to adjust that:ufdup: Somebody answer a question for me, doe: does Walt Jr post on the coli? I ask because Marie apparently thinks that nikka has his IT certs since she was asking him to come through and work on her Compaq Presario. What dude making six figures is pushing a PT Cruiser on these ABQ streets in 2013? What kind of boss is that, Flynn? Plus I've seen Jr's struggle websites, on some Geocities shyt. He ain't getting those computers putin:stopitslime: @hexagram23 you better holla at your boy Trent at Garduño's, breh. He dropped off those waters but never came back to elaborate on that guacamole. I know dude didn't get a tip that night. Marie was grimey during that little exchange though. Told Walt to go play hop scotch in rush hour traffic while wearing Flynn's crutches. Straight asked Walt where do your lies end when does the truth begin. Explains why she was tryna steal Holly's babyseat last week:scusthov: Walt dropped those confessions like Usher in his prime. You mean to tell me Hank's been behind this the whole time, brehs?:dwillhuh: Hank is the one who knocks? This dude is running the meth game in the southwest United States and brewing some of the finest craft beer at the same damn time? Schraderbräu is sweeping the nation:damn: You're telling me Hank is enlisting elderly Mexican men to commit suicide bombings? And yet it's still dudes out here rooting against my man Walter Hartwell White? Walt is like those Manhattan project dudes. Victims of circumstance. Powerful men took advantage of their scientific minds to do horrily demonic things.
3pz7.png
Only a truly compassionate, sincerely good man like Mr. White would pay the hospital bills of a monster like Hank. If not for Walt, Hank would be pushing that Stephen Hawking whip without the Siri support. That iPhone 4.0 wheelchair. Do them shyts even got leathers?
rklf.png
And how does Hank repay him? Death threats. For shame. I knew Hank was nothing but bad news when he took a shyt in Walt's toilet and didn't flush. Straight villain shyt. But seriously, how y'all Walt haters feeling right now?
rmh.png
Da gawds treating Hank like Jigga's man treated him after he stabbed Un. Hank thought his injuries were covered by ObamaCare or something. Marie had to break that news. Checkmate, nikkas
4p05.png
This dude Jesse's tryna get froggy now over some Newports? Walt keeps Coca Cola guns ready for just this type of circumstance. He opened that vending machine and took out a piece looking like it came straight out of Mr. Freeze's arsenal. Jesse better hope Walt gets to him before Huell does though. This is the second time he dissed my man Lavell and didn't pass the spliff his way. Then he had the audacity to point a gun at da gawd just cause he stole his green?:why: Huell had 5 on it. You guys are over here expecting some epic showdown between Walt and Jesse, but just when jesse's about to light that match and set the roof on fire like a house party from Art Barr's younger days, he's gonna look up and see Huell standing at the front door looking at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg

FLAWLESS:blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
ey brehs in the preview who says the words 'mr white', jesse or todd ? sounded like jesse to me, but I was listening to a bum ass stream.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever excuses people try and use here they continue to gloss over the fact that Jesse "found" the ricin. That "epiphany" was just self serving for the plot and a huge reach. Having Walt keep the Lily of the Valley plant around and Jesse finding it that way would circumvent all of this. It would be stupid for Walt to leave it around but he also leaves the only connection between him and Gale right next to the shytter so at least there's precedence.
you really think jesse coming across the plant in walts backyard and identifying it as a 'lilly of the valley' would have been less of a reach?

:usure:

you guys are overblowing this so called reach, it really isnt a big deal how he found it. its just important that he did

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3l4d.png
Y'all nikkas gon learn to respect the king. What does the talented Mr. Alquist have to do for you to get y'all minds right? Keep tryna deny da gawds legacy and he's gonna find out your identity and give you a supreme ultimatum, brehs. If he puts you on his list it's a wrap. Todd doesn't show any good will when he's hunting your ass:wow: If he brings that war to your door there'll be no saving private Ziggiy. Todd doesn't operate under the same moral dogma as y'all nikkas. You think you got that true grit talking grimey online, but you'll soon be departed to those Elysian Fields and there's no bureau to adjust that:ufdup: Somebody answer a question for me, doe: does Walt Jr post on the coli? I ask because Marie apparently thinks that nikka has his IT certs since she was asking him to come through and work on her Compaq Presario. What dude making six figures is pushing a PT Cruiser on these ABQ streets in 2013? What kind of boss is that, Flynn? Plus I've seen Jr's struggle websites, on some Geocities shyt. He ain't getting those computers putin:stopitslime: @hexagram23 you better holla at your boy Trent at Garduño's, breh. He dropped off those waters but never came back to elaborate on that guacamole. I know dude didn't get a tip that night. Marie was grimey during that little exchange though. Told Walt to go play hop scotch in rush hour traffic while wearing Flynn's crutches. Straight asked Walt where do your lies end when does the truth begin. Explains why she was tryna steal Holly's babyseat last week:scusthov: Walt dropped those confessions like Usher in his prime. You mean to tell me Hank's been behind this the whole time, brehs?:dwillhuh: Hank is the one who knocks? This dude is running the meth game in the southwest United States and brewing some of the finest craft beer at the same damn time? Schraderbräu is sweeping the nation:damn: You're telling me Hank is enlisting elderly Mexican men to commit suicide bombings? And yet it's still dudes out here rooting against my man Walter Hartwell White? Walt is like those Manhattan project dudes. Victims of circumstance. Powerful men took advantage of their scientific minds to do horrily demonic things.
3pz7.png
Only a truly compassionate, sincerely good man like Mr. White would pay the hospital bills of a monster like Hank. If not for Walt, Hank would be pushing that Stephen Hawking whip without the Siri support. That iPhone 4.0 wheelchair. Do them shyts even got leathers?
rklf.png
And how does Hank repay him? Death threats. For shame. I knew Hank was nothing but bad news when he took a shyt in Walt's toilet and didn't flush. Straight villain shyt. But seriously, how y'all Walt haters feeling right now?
rmh.png
Da gawds treating Hank like Jigga's man treated him after he stabbed Un. Hank thought his injuries were covered by ObamaCare or something. Marie had to break that news. Checkmate, nikkas
4p05.png
This dude Jesse's tryna get froggy now over some Newports? Walt keeps Coca Cola guns ready for just this type of circumstance. He opened that vending machine and took out a piece looking like it came straight out of Mr. Freeze's arsenal. Jesse better hope Walt gets to him before Huell does though. This is the second time he dissed my man Lavell and didn't pass the spliff his way. Then he had the audacity to point a gun at da gawd just cause he stole his green?:why: Huell had 5 on it. You guys are over here expecting some epic showdown between Walt and Jesse, but just when jesse's about to light that match and set the roof on fire like a house party from Art Barr's younger days, he's gonna look up and see Huell standing at the front door looking at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
this may be the greatest post to have yet graced these forums

:banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ey brehs in the preview who says the words 'mr white', jesse or todd ? sounded like jesse to me, but I was listening to a bum ass stream.

It's Jesse.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you really think jesse coming across the plant in walts backyard and identifying it as a 'lilly of the valley' would have been less of a reach?

:usure:

you guys are overblowing this so called reach, it really isnt a big deal how he found it. its just important that he did
I'd imagine the card in the plant that says "Lily of the Valley" might help Jesse put 1 and 2 together :steviej:

4x13_Lily_of_the_Valley.png

That said, this whole thing was just something that was bothering me since I saw it last night and which I've also seen echoed at various other places so I figured I'd discuss it with the coli brehs. No biggie:manny:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd imagine the card in the plant that says "Lily of the Valley" might help Jesse put 1 and 2 together :steviej:

That said, this whole thing was just something that was bothering me since I saw it last night and which I've also seen echoed at various other places so I figured I'd discuss it with the coli brehs. No biggie:manny:
aight

you got me there :manny:

:heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

realistically no one would notice that

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Nah, Todd shot and killed a 10 year old, that's not someone you forget. It's not like he's the Indian janitor from season 1 and shyt. Someone asked who Lydia was, had me :dwillhuh:
I'm saying, it's forgiveable to forget the name Todd since he was minor (he has the least screen time out of everyone else). It's not forgiveable to see his character (nor Lydia's) and ask who (s)he is.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Suspension of belief is one thing but I really can't take them seriously with the way Jesse figured out Walt poisoned Brock. C'mon man
uowt.png
I can let some shyt slide but that was sloppy as hell and a huge reach. That was some Jeff Goldblum shyt, straight up. This is what I was concerned about with them trying to wrap the series up in eight episodes. The best part of this episode was the tarantula with the confession coming in second
It wasn't really a huge reach. If u wanna call it a little too convenient, fine. But let's not act like it was completely unbelievable.

But the point is that it resulted in nothing. I could say if Brock died. I'm not condoning what Walt did at all, but it seems kinda forced. Maybe it's the accumulation of this revelation, Todd killing that kid, Mike's death, his (Jesse's) own guilt, etc.

I'm gonna hospitalize somebody you care about and after they make a full recovery tell you, "but it resulted in nothing" and see how you feel about it :comeon: