"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm listening to the Insider Podcast for this ep and the writers pointed out something I didn't make a connection to.

In the opening scene they showed that nazi Jack wiping the blood off his shoe like :manny: to show how the game has changed....it was meant to be a call back to Mike visibly :beli: about finding Victor's blood on his sleeve in season 4, ep 2.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jesse/ricin thing at the end was so crazy that it almost made me forget how :gladbron: that confession was

Young Schrader aint built for war brehs :banderas:

be honest, who saw this coming and didnt read the spoilers

WHEN walt kills jeese and hank = goat scumbag, heartless villian character (replacing michael corleone)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I'm listening to the Insider Podcast for this ep and the writers pointed out something I didn't make a connection to.

In the opening scene they showed that nazi Jack wiping the blood off his shoe like :manny: to show how the game has changed....it was meant to be a call back to Mike visibly :beli: about finding Victor's blood on his sleeve in season 4, ep 2.

Fred.
i knew there was something up about him wiping the blood but i didn't make that connection. i should have re watched all the seasons before this started so it was all super fresh in my mind

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2SPbdBX.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The last few pages got me like :what:

1. Walt took the ricin in season 4 because if the kid just comes up sick Jesse would have no reason to suspect foul play. If the ricin is missing worst case scenario he assumes Walt did it, and kills him. Keep in mind at that point Walt was a dead man walking anyway.

Best case scenario Jesse thinks Gus did it, and turns against him. What we seen was a mixture of the two, with Walt having to lie his ass off to convince Jesse.

As many moving parts as there are to that plan....there is only 2 possible outcomes. It either works, and Walt wins, or it doesn't. It was a hail mary play, that's why it was overly complicated.

2. If people have a problem with the ricin plot line from season 4 :manny: but I'm :wtf: at people saying what happened last night was a stretch. Jesse lost 2 things (ricin/weed) under the exact same set of circumstances two separate times....people are acting like it's some massive leap of logic to connect the two situations.

Now, if they cut from Jesse on the side of the road, to him at Walt's house with the gas, then I could understand being :wtf:

But they didn't. He ran up on Saul, who copped to it. So :yeshrug:

Lastly, earlier in the thread someone asked why Saul gave up the info so easily. shyt is :heh:

Saul ain't no hardened criminal. The very first episode he's introduced, when Walt and Jesse got him in the desert (season 2, ep 8) he starts copping pleas and naming names:

folded_zps0b5b9c88.png

It's never revealed who Ignacio is but you see how quickly he folded.

Fred.
Ignacio was a member of the cartel that ripped Don Eladio think that's how it is spelled, he says did Lalo send you. Lalo is short for Eladio in Spanish . I'm assuming he laundered money for him and they got cute and took too much.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Something about that red line on the closeup of walts face during the during the confession is urking me..
i could just be paranoid but the writers are too damn detailed and got me analyzing everything:patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something about that red line on the closeup of walts face during the during the confession is urking me..
i could just be paranoid but the writers are too damn detailed and got me analyzing everything:patrice:
i just checked the hd rip and that red line isn't there

edit: nevermind, yeah it is. :yeshrug:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That diner scene, something is off about that.

It's like comparing him/them to Walt and how he does things. Todd and his crew are just reckless mother fukkers, don't have nothing to live for or lose and openly talk about this shyt/walk around with blood on their clothes.

I think they could end up doing some dispicable shyt like offing Walts family right in front of him or something. Todds cooks might not go well and they need Walt to help. He refuses etc etc

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That diner scene, something is off about that.

It's like comparing him/them to Walt and how he does things. Todd and his crew are just reckless mother fukkers, don't have nothing to live for or lose and openly talk about this shyt/walk around with blood on their clothes.

I think they could end up doing some dispicable shyt like offing Walts family right in front of him or something. Todds cooks might not go well and they need Walt to help. He refuses etc etc
see I thought todd was very business like so this went against a lot of stuff I assumed. I hope this isnt just to advance the plot. never thought todd would be so wreckless after working with walt for so long ...not even jesse did this shyt.

I guess he did almost burn the lab down tho :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd isn't business-like he was just trying to impress Walt because he sees him as "the man". That's also why he's calling his crib....and he ain't even give him his number. :youngsabo:

He murked a kid, which people assumed last season :manny: "well, Walt and Jesse did say no witnesses, so he was following orders"....then he brags about a $300 mill heist to the nazis. Dude is a loose cannon.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
2. If people have a problem with the ricin plot line from season 4 :manny: but I'm :wtf: at people saying what happened last night was a stretch. Jesse lost 2 things (ricin/weed) under the exact same set of circumstances two separate times....people are acting like it's some massive leap of logic to connect the two situations.

Now, if they cut from Jesse on the side of the road, to him at Walt's house with the gas, then I could understand being :wtf:

But they didn't. He ran up on Saul, who copped to it. So :yeshrug:

Lastly, earlier in the thread someone asked why Saul gave up the info so easily. shyt is :heh:

Saul ain't no hardened criminal. The very first episode he's introduced, when Walt and Jesse got him in the desert (season 2, ep 8) he starts copping pleas and naming names:

folded_zps0b5b9c88.png

It's never revealed who Ignacio is but you see how quickly he folded.

Fred.
He did and didn't lose the ricin/weed under the same exact circumstances. Factually he did lose them the same way. But he "found" the ricin in his vacuum cleaner in his house and accepted that he "wrongly" accused Walt. Plus Brock wasn't poisoned with ricin. So yes, it's ridiculous in the span of 30 seconds for Jesse to notice missing weed and come to the conclusion that 1. Huell must have switched his cigarettes and stole the ricin even though he found the ricin later 2. Even though Brock wasn't poisoned with ricin Walt, aka the CapriSun Bandit:comeon:, must have been the one who poisoned him anyway. Whatever excuses people try and use here they continue to gloss over the fact that Jesse "found" the ricin. That "epiphany" was just self serving for the plot and a huge reach. Having Walt keep the Lily of the Valley plant around and Jesse finding it that way would circumvent all of this. It would be stupid for Walt to leave it around but he also leaves the only connection between him and Gale right next to the shytter so at least there's precedence.

As for Saul, he thinks he's been kidnapped by cartel dudes, that's a lot more serious than just Jesse. Plus once he realizes it's not the cartel he's back to the slick talking, fast thinking dude he always is. The scene starts with him thinking he's about to get murked by the cartel and ends with him getting two new clients:skip: There's no reason for Saul to not atleast try to deny it in that scenario. All Jesse is working on in the first place is a hunch at best that goes against the logic of previous events, fabricated or not. Jesse stays getting manipulated yet a manipulator like Saul doesn't think to manipulate him?