"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Hey breh.....who is Walt? :youngsabo:

Fred.

Lmfaooo I'm here looking at this thread like
3l4d.png

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I tried to dismiss the theory of my boy hank going out like a coward but how crazy would it be if that's what happens after Marie straight up told Walt to kill himself. They might has been showing their hand with that little line.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Junkie's are just really strong people in reverse:youngsabo:

And Gus and Walt are junkie's too. POWER JUNKIES! GREED JUNKIES.

True junkies know how to HUSTLE when the shyt hits the fan. :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
OK we're gonna have to go over this one more time.

• Walt gave Jesse the cigarette to use on Gus in Season 4. But soon Jesse started getting closer to Gus and growing apart with Walt. Jesse kept the cig instead of using it. Gus then kicks Walt out and threatens to kill his family if he hangs out with Jesse again. Walt needs to scheme to get Jesse on his side again.
  • Walt poisons Brock with the Lily of the Valley gets Saul and Huell to pickpocket the cigarette from Jesse. At first the doctors thought he had been poisoned with ricin and treated it as such, and Brock's condition got worse. Jesse caught on almost immediately and accused Walt of poisoning Brock. His first hunch was right, but Walt convinced Jesse that Gus must've switched cigarettes when they had dinner at his house (that was when Jesse was supposed to poison Gus). After all, Gus had shown in the past that he didn't care about kids getting killed (Jesse's sidepiece's younger brother), and Walt, a family man, had never shown any sign of being willing to hurt children.
  • When Jesse discovers the real cause of Brock's illness (eating berries from the Lily of the Valley plant), he immediately realizes that Gus couldn't have poisoned Brock, and he's left thinking that it might've just been an accident. He still worries about where the ricin cigarette could be, but Walt plants a fake ricin cigarette (it had salt in it instead of ricin) in Jesse's roomba. Walt "finds" the cigarette and puts Jesse's mind at ease.
  • Now we get to last night. As Jesse left Saul's office to get lost to Alaska, Huell secretly switches Jesse's weed for a pack of cigarettes. When Jesse looks for his weed and finds the cigs, he immediately figures that Saul made Huell lift the weed from his pocket. Just like how he could have made Huell swipe the ricin cigarette earlier.
Now, under normal circumstances this would be a stretch. But Gilligan did a great job building towards this hunch in the episode. When Jesse confronts Walt in the desert, he's angry and suspicious, accusing Walt of killing Mike (which Walt doesn't deny). In the last few episodes, Jesse's started to realize how much Walt has fukked his life up, and how he's merely Walt's pawn. So when he clutching the cigarettes on the side of the road, Jesse starts thinking about what other times Walt could've manipulated him. Brock might not have been poisoned with ricin, but Walt tried real hard to convince him Gus lifted the cigarette from him. Why? Maybe because he had Saul/Huell swipe the cigarette himself.

Someone asked why Saul would've given Walt up so easily. Jesse was in a shaky state of mind. After all that Jesse's been through, it's completely plausible to believe Jesse would've killed everyone in the office to get the truth. So Saul gave it to them.

OK. Rant over.
Im not sure why you wrote all of that out, I already know all of this, but it doesnt make ricin line any more convincing imo.

it aint horrible or even bad, but its a stretch from the beginning imo, especially the part where everything hinges on jesse believing walt about the ricin...walt is a genius, but that was a plan based on a lot of assumptions would work

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially when he's relearning how to walk and can't take a shyt without Marie's help. I'd think in that situation, your wife would say "Don't worry about anything but getting better" I doubt somebody in Hank's situation is balancing checkbooks and going through electric bills.

The creator of the show said Walt became the bad guy in season 1 when he turned down that money from Grey Matter and instead kept on with the meth business. But people are still defending Walt, even his poisoning of a kid which apparently isn't bad and Jesse's acting like a bytch because Brock didn't die :dwillhuh:

And that situation came about because Walt decided to sell in other dealers' territories. Combo got shot by Andrea's brother. Walt talked to Gus about it, Gus' men kill Andrea's brother and the gif above happens.

Walt's naive ass thinking that moving into another dealer's territory is the same thing as a Burger King opening across the street from a McDonald's led to that.
Why did Walt poison Brock ??? Jesse fukked him and Walts life was In danger

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The last few pages got me like :what:

1. Walt took the ricin in season 4 because if the kid just comes up sick Jesse would have no reason to suspect foul play. If the ricin is missing worst case scenario he assumes Walt did it, and kills him. Keep in mind at that point Walt was a dead man walking anyway.

Best case scenario Jesse thinks Gus did it, and turns against him. What we seen was a mixture of the two, with Walt having to lie his ass off to convince Jesse.

As many moving parts as there are to that plan....there is only 2 possible outcomes. It either works, and Walt wins, or it doesn't. It was a hail mary play, that's why it was overly complicated.

2. If people have a problem with the ricin plot line from season 4 :manny: but I'm :wtf: at people saying what happened last night was a stretch. Jesse lost 2 things (ricin/weed) under the exact same set of circumstances two separate times....people are acting like it's some massive leap of logic to connect the two situations.

Now, if they cut from Jesse on the side of the road, to him at Walt's house with the gas, then I could understand being :wtf:

But they didn't. He ran up on Saul, who copped to it. So :yeshrug:

Lastly, earlier in the thread someone asked why Saul gave up the info so easily. shyt is :heh:

Saul ain't no hardened criminal. The very first episode he's introduced, when Walt and Jesse got him in the desert (season 2, ep 8) he starts copping pleas and naming names:

folded_zps0b5b9c88.png

It's never revealed who Ignacio is but you see how quickly he folded.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some might fine trolling in this thread

seriously though all throughout walt's confession a;ll i could think was what a fukkin scumbag this dude has become

:whoo: if jeese ever finds out about jane