"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if Walt jr walks in and confronts Jesse

But I feel like this just a misdirection and he won't burn the house down

we already know he's not gonna burn the house down b/c they already showed Walt going into the house when it's abandoned. IT certainly hadnt been burned down.

My thing is, what's gonna happen w/ that other guy. I cant remember his name but the guy who helped them on the train heist and shot that kid, and was in teh 1st scene tonight. He has no morals. :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tony murkin Chris was so gully. He realized dude couldnt be trusted and took action. Only Walter H White would trust a fukkin meth head that has caused him nothing but problems. I'm still pissed at that ep

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying Tony was a great boss. But, everyone keeps saying WOW WALTER WHITE is the ultimate villain. And I'm like how? The nikkas I named Tony Soprano, Avon, Stringer, Mackey, all did and were willing to take more extreme measures then Walt. Those nikkas were real killers. And real villains. Walt still on half measures.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony murkin Chris was so gully. He realized dude couldnt be trusted and took action. Only Walter H White would trust a fukkin meth head that has caused him nothing but problems. I'm still pissed at that ep

Exactly my point. That's what I'm saying. Tony and all the others would've been whacked Hank and Jesse.

People forget, Tony was one of the grimest nikkas in TV history. This nikka literally would've whacked his mother if he got another chance. Walt ain't on that level.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse really was going to go to Alaska. On the inside Episode 510 over at AMC TV they made it pretty clear that Jesse as not about to be murdered.

There really was no reason to murder him if he was willing to just disappear to Alaska where he wouldnt be effecting Walt in any way

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
do-it.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Breh if we're being all the way real a real life mafia don wouldn't be sending Chris to rehab. His ass would've been murked. So Tony let Chris ride for years, same as Walt is doing Jesse. Just because Tony eventually killed Chris, more or less because he had to, don't give him any kind of points IMO.

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There really was no reason to murder him if he was willing to just disappear to Alaska where he wouldnt be effecting Walt in any way

Yes there was a reason. Jesse showed he is weak too many times. Walt's been gave Jesse passes. Could Walt trust Jesse would stay away forever? Tony and Christopher were way closer then Walt and Jesse. And Tony finally had enough and killed him.

cook

Banned
Daps
Yes there was a reason. Jesse showed he is weak too many times. Walt's been gave Jesse passes. Could Walt trust Jesse would stay away forever? Tony and Christopher were way closer then Walt and Jesse. And Tony finally had enough and killed him.

like a year ago walt was a high school teacher. why are you comparing him to mob bosses?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Breh if we're being all the way real a real life mafia don wouldn't be sending Chris to rehab. His ass would've been murked. So Tony let Chris ride for years, same as Walt is doing Jesse. Just because Tony eventually killed Chris, more or less because he had to, don't give him any kind of points IMO.

Fred.

EXACTLY...If Tony was a real boss he would of had Chris whacked from the get go. And spare me the family angle, Sammy the Bull had his brother in law whacked.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm not saying Tony was a great boss. But, everyone keeps saying WOW WALTER WHITE is the ultimate villain. And I'm like how? The nikkas I named Tony Soprano, Avon, Stringer, Mackey, all did and were willing to take more extreme measures then Walt. Those nikkas were real killers. And real villains. Walt still on half measures.

Walt had 10 people killed in multiple prisons in 2 minutes. He poisoned a little innocent child. Less than 2 years ago he was only a high school teacher.

He's a villain man.