"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is Walt isn't the villain. They keep saying he is. But look at the nikkas like Tony Soprano, Avon, Stringer, Vic Mackey. They made those tough calls. Those Michael Corleon calls. Tony iced Christopher and countless others. Avon gave up Stringer. Stringer gave up Avon. Walt not willing to kill Jesse or Hank. Walt is half measures. He don't compare to me to these leads of the shows I just named because of that.

Walt is a very good character. But he ain't on Tony Soprano and the others level.

Stringer snitching on Avon to the cops :dead: You could have used a better example of Stinger's villainy than that, breh.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Damn, I dont know who to root for anymore :to:

Walt - I was coming back around to his side for some reason....but he was gonna have Jesse done up

Jesse - just gets on my nerves at this point

Hank - can't root for him

Only trill person left is Saul

My n1gga, what show are you watchin? Walt wasnt gonna clap that f@ggot. He was settin him up in Alaska. Then Saul is Trill? Huell is trill. He was just had the sleepy look when Jesse flased the steel. He wasnt even shook. Saul ready to give up everybody

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#teamjesse
#teamjesse signing in.
:salute:

when jesse was out there waiting, i kept saying to myself "dont fukk this up, dont fukk this up"
but i knew his ass was gonna get over emotional and fukk it up

crazy ass episode

Finding out that your "friend" poisoned your girl's kid then lied to you about it, leading you to kill a guy that had nothing to do with it is getting over emotional? :dwillhuh:

Doesn't matter if the kid was his or not, he clearly liked the kid, was in love with Brock's mom.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
EXACTLY...If Tony was a real boss he would of had Chris whacked from the get go. And spare me the family angle, Sammy the Bull had his brother in law whacked.
tumblr_mpo3bipcpe1spzil7o1_500.gif

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn breh. i went o the bathroom for quick sec and misses something important

how did jesse find out that walt was behind the kid getting sick?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ill be frank though- I was never a huge fan of the whole 'get ricin from jesse using huell so then you can poison brock just so that jesse will come to murder you because of ricin' line. it kinda assumed way a lot. so Im not crazy about them coming back to this. but what happened happened :manny:

still dont see why saul who has all leverage in the world wouldnt deny jesses allegations. saul lied to mike before for walt, and mike was much scarier than jesse ever was

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh if we're being all the way real a real life mafia don wouldn't be sending Chris to rehab. His ass would've been murked. So Tony let Chris ride for years, same as Walt is doing Jesse. Just because Tony eventually killed Chris, more or less because he had to, don't give him any kind of points IMO.

Fred.
chris was actual fam breh. And caught many bodies. Even gave up his fiance :ohlawd: This weak bish Jesse was suicidal after mutkin a n1gga that if he lived would have assured his death. If Gail lived, Jesse woulda died. And he couldnt handle that Walt is lookin like the worst kingpin in history.