"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Any teamjesse members are punk bishes that like their Culo blasted :beli:

How can anyone root for that hoe? Walt knew that kid wasnt gonna die. He's a fukkin chemist:beli:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I dont know who to root for anymore :to:

Walt - I was coming back around to his side for some reason....but he was gonna have Jesse done up

Jesse - just gets on my nerves at this point

Hank - can't root for him

Only trill person left is Saul

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He cant cap a motherfukker in a public place

definitely seemed like he was capable at that point considering how angry he was. he had no problem throwing dough out in the streets like robin hood :russ:, emotionally dude is going to cost himself one way or another.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Walt did is "part of the game." It wasn't personal it was business that's why no one is tripping.

This dude Jesse is taking this way too personal. It was Walt who ran over & killed those drug dealers to save his ass & this is the thanks he gets? Walt needs to take this bum out! And his parents! And his ex gf & Brock for the hell of it!

It's time for Walt to step up

:whoa: he is a sociopath. He is not a psychopath. Atleast not yet. :mjpls:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What Walt did is "part of the game." It wasn't personal it was business that's why no one is tripping.

This dude Jesse is taking this way too personal. It was Walt who ran over & killed those drug dealers to save his ass & this is the thanks he gets? Walt needs to take this bum out! And his parents! And his ex gf & Brock for the hell of it!

It's time for Walt to step up
And Jesse also killed Gail for Walt and he also didn't snitch on him in this episode when Hank basically offered him a deal.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realized the cowboys play the sunday night opener and its gonna be the same time as Breaking Bad:sadbron:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.

Jesse really was going to go to Alaska. On the inside Episode 510 over at AMC TV they made it pretty clear that Jesse as not about to be murdered.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is Walt isn't the villain. They keep saying he is. But look at the nikkas like Tony Soprano, Avon, Stringer, Vic Mackey. They made those tough calls. Those Michael Corleon calls. Tony iced Christopher and countless others. Avon gave up Stringer. Stringer gave up Avon. Walt not willing to kill Jesse or Hank. Walt is half measures. He don't compare to me to these leads of the shows I just named because of that.

Walt is a very good character. But he ain't on Tony Soprano and the others level.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Imagine if Walt jr walks in and confronts Jesse

But I feel like this just a misdirection and he won't burn the house down.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.

Someone else in the thread mentioned that they were legitimately sending Jesse away, his life wasn't in danger and Hewell took Jesse's weed because the guys rules were no drugs at all. But when Jesse saw the weed gone he started putting things together.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My problem is Walt isn't the villain. They keep saying he is. But look at the nikkas like Tony Soprano, Avon, Stringer, Vic Mackey. They made those tough calls. Those Michael Corleon calls. Tony iced Christopher and countless others. Avon gave up Stringer. Stringer gave up Avon. Walt not willing to kill Jesse or Hank. Walt is half measures. He don't compare to me to these leads of the shows I just named because of that.

Walt is a very good character. But he ain't on Tony Soprano and the others level.

I think the point of walts character is even though there's countless people worse around you if you kill or do illegal things your crime/sin isn't better than the next man. Yeah he's not as bad but he's still no better than those characters you named.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Tony was a weak boss and if the Sopranos were realistic he would of been wacked for being weak.