"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so now Jessie is back in tough guy mode :stopitslime: i think he made a mistake not murking Saul. Anyhow its time for Pinkman to go

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:childplease: Walt king off pulling hoe moves. Walt catching bodies and shook to tell Jesse.

Walt gon get that work :whew: #TeamJesse
Jesse is a bytch for burning his house down but Walt gets a pass for poisoning a child ? fukk outta here with the backwards coli logic

#teamjesse

So when did lowering yourself to another bytch's bytch status become ok? :stopitslime:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It cant.be the goat with so many
Mistakes
. Mike puttin his money in the bank after they already took it once. Walt leaving Jesse living after so many fukkups.Its beyond annoying now.

The Wire and The Sopranos have plenty of mistakes yet they're called GOAT.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note, it's hilarious how Jesse's scrawny ass was able to close the door on fat boy.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
alright brehs, so didn't Walt poison the kid with that flower?

If so, how/why would JEsse still think it was the ricin?

Also, I'm foggy, what was Walts motive to poison the kid to begin with?

I'm confused :huh:

Walt did use the flower. Jesse didn't think it was the ricin anymore, but he knows that Walt had the ricin cig lifted from him and that's enough for him to put it together.

Walt needed to poison Brock in order to get Jesse to believe that it was Gus and to gain Jesse's full trust and help to get rid of Gus.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know why Jesse is tripping so hard. A)The kid lived. B) it's wasn't kph is kid in the first place C) He was out.

He should have took the easy way out and moved to fukking Alaska and charged the rest of that shyt to the game.

I mean Walt did save his live at one point. And I'm not even on the Walter White team. I'm still hoping he gets his at the hands of Hank.

because jesse is an emotional bytch

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I still dont understand why saul didnt try to deny anything. scared coward

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
It cant.be the goat with so many
Mistakes. Mike puttin his money in the bank after they already took it once. Walt leaving Jesse living after so many fukkups.Its beyond annoying now.
Walt lets Jesse off the hook because in his mind thats the last bit of good karma that he has..

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse is a bytch for burning his house down but Walt gets a pass for poisoning a child ? fukk outta here with the backwards coli logic

#teamjesse

What Walt did is "part of the game." It wasn't personal it was business that's why no one is tripping.

This dude Jesse is taking this way too personal. It was Walt who ran over & killed those drug dealers to save his ass & this is the thanks he gets? Walt needs to take this bum out! And his parents! And his ex gf & Brock for the hell of it!

It's time for Walt to step up