"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael might be the coldest of them all, I'm just tired of people going on about how Walt wasn't as cold as Tony when Tony was a weak boss.

And despite Walt being such a "weak boss", he still managed to overthrow a dude that had a 20 year reign.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
off topic ---- Yooo this Low winter sun any good? Dudes hacking limbs off on opening scene

back to Breaking Bad, so Jessie realized Huell was a beast at pick pocketing cuz he lifted the weed. Then he recalled his cig getting lifted, and connected the dots... damn. Imagive if Walt told him about Jane

He gon' save that right before he punches jesse's ticket to bolivia :youngsabo:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like a year ago walt was a high school teacher. why are you comparing him to mob bosses?
The fact that they have to convince us that Walt, a guy who a year and a half ago was a science teacher that got bytched out constantly at his part time job at a car wash, to guys like Stringer, Scarface, Tony, Avon, guys who were born into that life speaks volumes.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn Sam Jack broke Walt's character down amazingly on Talking Bad.

Like I was telling cats a few days ago, he's a huge fan of the show. Dude literally wanted to star on it as Nick Fury, because they filmed "Avengers" and "Breaking Bad" at the same studio in ABQ. He wanted to be an extra, but as Nick Fury.

But of course AMC's and Marvel's lawyers were :what::whoa:

Fred.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My n1gga, what show are you watchin? Walt wasnt gonna clap that f@ggot. He was settin him up in Alaska. Then Saul is Trill? Huell is trill. He was just had the sleepy look when Jesse flased the steel. He wasnt even shook. Saul ready to give up everybody
:comeon:

The reason Saul got beatup is b/c Huell wasn't doing his job. He just let Jesse walk past him...then didnt help afterwards.

Saul is the only trustworthy character left.....long as ur money is straight. Walt, his whole family and JEsse would be DEAD if not for Mr Goodman.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I was telling cats a few days ago, he's a huge fan of the show. Dude literally wanted to star on it as Nick Fury, because they filmed "Avengers" and "Breaking Bad" at the same studio in ABQ. He wanted to be an extra, but as Nick Fury.

Fred.
:dwillhuh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stringer had D'Angelo and Wallace killed like it was nothing. Stringer and Tony Soprano made boss moves. They made tough decisions like Michael Corleone. Walt still taking half measures.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Saul seems to be the one with goons and connections. Why not have Saul decide to merk everyone in the last episode, get his own spinoff, get Sam Jackson on as a cook, & they run their own operation?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Stringer had D'Angelo and Wallace killed like it was nothing. Stringer and Tony Soprano made boss moves. They made tough decisions like Michael Corleone. Walt still taking half measures.

3l4d.png
Walt is definitely not taking half measures anymore

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are trying to compare them. You guys saying Walt is more gangster and more of a villain then these characters. That's laughable.

Tony would've sent Jesse on that trip to Belize. That guy picking him up would've made Jesse disappear on a permanent vacation if it was tony Soprano.