"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Jesse is tripping so hard. A)The kid lived. B) it's wasn't kph is kid in the first place C) He was out.

He should have took the easy way out and moved to fukking Alaska and charged the rest of that shyt to the game.

I mean Walt did save his live at one point. And I'm not even on the Walter White team. I'm still hoping he gets his at the hands of Hank.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK so Walt is gonna use Sauls guy in the future for the new id new life thing. Then he's gonna come back for who?

Jesse a b!tch anyway. The kid didn't die so who cares.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Walter Jr in the house? How Jesse going to blow up an innocent AND handicapped dude and at the same time catch feelings about his drugged girlfriend dying from her own stupidity?

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
fukk I gotta go for a walk and digest this one. A TV episode aint left me stunned like this in a minute.

From here on out everything's gonna be complete chaos yall, no breaks for the rest of the show

even the Walt Jr. scenes gonna be intense :banderas:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hate to be reactionary but how could this shyt not be the goat?

It cant.be the goat with so many
Mistakes. Mike puttin his money in the bank after they already took it once. Walt leaving Jesse living after so many fukkups.Its beyond annoying now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
alright brehs, so didn't Walt poison the kid with that flower?

If so, how/why would JEsse still think it was the ricin?

Also, I'm foggy, what was Walts motive to poison the kid to begin with?

I'm confused :huh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Jesse is tripping so hard. A)The kid lived. B) it's wasn't kph is kid in the first place C) He was out.

He should have took the easy way out and moved to fukking Alaska and charged the rest of that shyt to the game.

I mean Walt did save his live at one point. And I'm not even on the Walter White team. I'm still hoping he gets his at the hands of Hank.

Jessie has a soft spot and is protective of kids