"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
do yall think walt would have it in him to kill Jesse, Hank, or skyler

hes been crossing the line every season

i feel the next most worst thing he could do is kill someone close to him

dunno; he was adamant that hank not be sent to belize; he's family by law, but still family; jesse is his "son", and skylar, well, stuck with him / he stuck with her despite everything

dont think walt has it in him to off any of them directly; but possibly indirectly through actions or lack there of (a la plane crash)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
izUI4FAI0c8H4.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dunno; he was adamant that hank not be sent to belize; he's family by law, but still family; jesse is his "son", and skylar, well, stuck with him / he stuck with her despite everything

dont think walt has it in him to off any of them directly; but possibly indirectly through actions or lack there of (a la plane crash)

He would definitely kill Hank if push came to shove. That's why he told him:

Don't let me do it to you, dunny, cause I overdo it
So you won't confuse it with just rap music.

Actually he said "tread lightly", but same thing really. :manny:

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No way around killing Mike? Mike was more solid then Walt x 100, Walt killed Mike out of a totally ego driven, petty, narcissistic, spiteful, desire to get Mike's respect....more accurately he killed him because he knew he'd never have it. Mike wasn't a liability.
Exactly which is why I said that.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P. to the Triple Og Don Hector Salamanca. It was a pleasure to continually watch Tio Hector swag surf all over Hank and get his final revenge on that chicken man.

Tio Hector went out like a boss.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He would definitely kill Hank if push came to shove. That's why he told him:

Watched half measures today and the speach Mike made about not killing the guy who beat his wife was great, he was talking about Jesse and if you watched the meeting with the 2 dealers and you saw how Walt listened and studied Gus speech and when he went home and heard the news, he knew what he had to do from the jump, he had told Jesse you are not a killer and that would not the problem, well the dealers could have kept the peace but decided not, they listened to Jesse speak about them using kids and when Gus said no more children, they took a full measure knowing it would provoke Jesse. Walt knowing Jesse was not about that life did what he was incapable of doing.

Actually he said "tread lightly", but same thing really. :manny:

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No way around killing Mike? Mike was more solid then Walt x 100, Walt killed Mike out of a totally ego driven, petty, narcissistic, spiteful, desire to get Mike's respect....more accurately he killed him because he knew he'd never have it. Mike wasn't a liability.

None of that is why Walt killed mike. MIKE TOLD WALT TO RUN!!! The DEA got the money. All the money for the guys in jail.

Mike had his bag and was gonna vanish. He wouldn't snitch. But the crew, same crew who worked for Gus. Same crew who knew Walt. They had no money now. They had no reason not to snitch

So when Walt met mike he asked him one last time. Give me the list of names. Mike said no, it's over, just take your family and disappear like I'm gonna do. Walt walks away. Grabs the gun. And walks back. Pop!!

When he chases him down he says "I just realized I can get the names from Lydia" then murders them all.

Walt had had a million chances to get out the game. He refused every one until he found out his cancer was back and saw all the money. Then I'm guessing he just wanted to spend his last days with his family

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Vince Gilligan's insistence on convincing the audience that the entire 6 seasons of this show has taken place in 14 months of real time is something thats always bothered me...

The weight gain, hair loss and aging of the actors has turned this concept into a mockery for me..

I'm all for suspending belief for the sake of entertainment, but damn breh.. I wonder if he had to do it over again would he take the same route with the story line...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Vince Gilligan's insistence on convincing the audience that the entire 6 seasons of this show has taken place in 14 months of real time is something thats always bothered me...

The weight gain, hair loss and aging of the actors has turned this concept into a mockery for me..

I'm all for suspending belief for the sake of entertainment, but damn breh.. I wonder if he had to do it over again would he take the same route with the story line...
Shut the fukk up