"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
tumblr_lsju0r9RiO1qcqsdso1_r1_500.gif
it was all good just a little while ago.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
offtopic, how much money do y'all think burr and huell took off top.

there's no doubt in my mind they pocketed a nice chunk of that cash. even walt, who is meticulous with money could tell it was alittle light. if i had to guess, i'm saying they took at least 200k

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

there's no doubt in my mind they pocked a nice chunk of that cash. even walt, who is meticulous with money could tell it was alittle light. if i had to guess, i'm saying they took at least 200k

According to Vince Gilligan there's around $80 million in that pile. They could've taken $2-3 mill each and there'd be no way to know because Skyler/Walt never counted it.

I doubt they took that much though because they seemed shook of Heisenberg.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
According to Vince Gilligan there's around $80 million in that pile. They could've taken $2-3 mill each and there'd be no way to know because Skyler/Walt never counted it.

I doubt they took that much though because they seemed shook of Heisenberg.

Fred.
I think they took less than that, because Kuby said "Guy [kills] 10 guys in jail in a two-minute window. All's I'm saying," Kuby responds, he was there at the train robbery and he has to know Walt is about his money and will put down the murder game real fast if they got too cute.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there's no doubt in my mind they pocked a nice chunk of that cash. even walt, who is meticulous with money could tell it was alittle light. if i had to guess, i'm saying they took at least 200k
Yeah they probably took around 300k and split it.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
She cares about Walt, who is Heisenberg. It's not like he has split personalities. Her attitude has never really changed. Once she found out he was a drug dealer she chose to stay with him, as long as there was no danger to the family. A lot of people forget that part. And Walt lied to her constantly through out season 2-4 about how safe things were.

Now you could argue, she was stupid or naive. And that's true. But it's not as if she magically woke up one morning on some "drugs are bad". Her family almost got murdered, so she :whoa: Walt for most of season 5. Then he said he was out, so she accepted it.

The reason she's suddenly on his side now is because he'll be dead soon. Circumstances forced her to decide once and for all, "are you on Walt's side?". And she decided, "fukk it, I'm gonna ride this out".

She's not suddenly :manny: about all the bad shyt he's done. She's being pragmatic. He'll be dead soon, why side with Hank who is trying to destroy the family when 6 months from now he'll be dead?

And I'm not saying what she's doing is right, but it's understandable, and well within what's been established for her character.

LOL nothing is understandable wit this bytch. And let's not forget this is the same chick that said she wishes Walt's cancer comes back. And now Hank is trying to destroy the family? I thought Walt was destroying the family but now that he's car wash guy it's all good, clean slate. She's not that stupid to think his former associates are just gonna let shyt slide.

Its not that she suddenly cares that he's going to die soon, which is clearly up for debate but the fact that she could go to jail too when the ship goes down....which is why she asked Hank if she needed a lawyer when he whipped out the recorder. She may be annoying as fukk but she's not stupid.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LOL nothing is understandable wit this bytch. And let's not forget this is the same chick that said she wishes Walt's cancer comes back. And now Hank is trying to destroy the family? I thought Walt was destroying the family but now that he's car wash guy it's all good, clean slate. She's not that stupid to think his former associates are just gonna let shyt slide.

Its not that she suddenly cares that he's going to die soon, which is clearly up for debate but the fact that she could go to jail too when the ship goes down....which is why she asked Hank if she needed a lawyer when he whipped out the recorder. She may be annoying as fukk but she's not stupid.

She never said she wished it would come back. She said she's waiting for it, because that's all she can do. She said the exact same thing back in season 3, to the divorce lawyer. That's why I never got why that the line was so :ohhh: to people. It was never worded like "I hope you die".

And yes, what Hank's doing is destroying the family. Obviously....look at the scene with Skyler/Marie. So from her point of view, she says "let this shyt slide, he'll be dead soon". What is she supposed to do? Testify against her husband of 20 years? When he's 6 months from dying? What would that accomplish now, when she wasn't willing to do it before? Because Hank knows? It would make more sense to try and run the clock out because Hank obviously ain't got enough at this point.

Cats need to remember, Skyer and Walt's relationship didn't start in season 1. They've been married 20ish years. That's why I'm :what: at people talking about "she don't care if he dies". Of course she does. Alongside that, obviously she don't want to go to jail. You don't talk to cops with no lawyer present, I don't give a fukk if they're family or not.

Lastly, I'm not saying any of this is wise, or a good idea. I foresee this show ending tragically for everyone. But for right now, despite all the evil Walt did, Skyler and him are more or less at peace so in her mind it's like "why rock the boat now, when this will be over soon?".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And for the record, you might see me argue a character's point of view, but it don't mean I agree with what they're doing. Skyler is naive as fukk to think this will just go away but she has literally no other options at this point. It's either snitch, and 100% for sure destroy her family, or keep doing what she's been doing, and hope things turn out ok, even if it's a 1% chance.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
She never said she wished it would come back. She said she's waiting for it, because that's all she can do. She said the exact same thing back in season 3, to the divorce lawyer. That's why I never got why that the line was so :ohhh: to people. It was never worded like "I hope you die".

And yes, what Hank's doing is destroying the family. Obviously....look at the scene with Skyler/Marie. So from her point of view, she says "let this shyt slide, he'll be dead soon". What is she supposed to do? Testify against her husband of 20 years? When he's 6 months from dying? What would that accomplish now, when she wasn't willing to do it before? Because Hank knows? It would make more sense to try and run the clock out because Hank obviously ain't got enough at this point.

Cats need to remember, Skyer and Walt's relationship didn't start in season 1. They've been married 20ish years. That's why I'm :what: at people talking about "she don't care if he dies". Of course she does. Alongside that, obviously she don't want to go to jail. You don't talk to cops with no lawyer present, I don't give a fukk if they're family or not.

Lastly, I'm not saying any of this is wise, or a good idea. I foresee this show ending tragically for everyone. But for right now, despite all the evil Walt did, Skyler and him are more or less at peace so in her mind it's like "why rock the boat now, when this will be over soon?".

Fred.

And for the record, you might see me argue a character's point of view, but it don't mean I agree with what they're doing. Skyler is naive as fukk to think this will just go away but she has literally no other options at this point. It's either snitch, and 100% for sure destroy her family, or keep doing what she's been doing, and hope things turn out ok, even if it's a 1% chance.

Fred.

*dapped*

:salute: fred be speaking logical

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
do yall think walt would have it in him to kill Jesse, Hank, or skyler

hes been crossing the line every season

i feel the next most worst thing he could do is kill someone close to him

Last edited: