"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But, that's not why Walt killed him....jesse is, and always has been a much bigger liability and he continues to live, and I think most of that can be contested, it's possible he would have flipped, but not probable. Esp. if Walt/Jesse were willing to look after his grandkids interests in some fashion. How much money was Walt bringing him? I haven't seen that season since it aired.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i thought he had started the reviews during homeland season 2 stanning Finn. Sorry for your loss O

Yeah he did but I wasn't sure if the guy wanted to go that far back. "Game of Thrones" just ended kind of recently.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
But, that's not why Walt killed him....jesse is, and always has been a much bigger liability and he continues to live, and I think most of that can be contested, it's possible he would have flipped, but not probable. Esp. if Walt/Jesse were willing to look after his grandkids interests in some fashion. How much money was Walt bringing him? I haven't seen that season since it aired.
Again i get it, he is a fan favorite, but i said why not pay the whole legacy cost at once like Dan said? If he would went to Walt like he should have which is being humble, not everyone can be king and Mike needed to know he was forever a knight and pawn, lets look at this way, did he think of away to get laptop taken care of? Did he find a way for them to cook and be mobile because when watching this season, Todd and his crew didn't adapt the practice either. Did he not get paid his 5 million as a finders fee like he wanted? Did Walt not warm him that he was going to get picked up? If Mike got put in population at his age how long you see him holding up with enemies of Gus in there?

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
walt-lie.gif

Something needs to happen to for Hank to align himself with Walt the Usurper!

You can't beat this man, JOIN HIM! :banderas:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm going to defend Jesse here, everyone talking about Jesse needs a vacation, Jesse just needs to shut up he's rich, Jesse ain't built for this. I rode for team sky last year when everyone wanted her killed because they couldn't understand how she wouldn't want her kids around a mass murdering meth producer, now everyone is suddenly team sky :rudy:

Of course Jesse ain't built for this. All Jesse wanted to do was sell some drugs, get laid and coast through life stoned. He was a hand to hand man that was making a shytty product with Rufio from the Lost Boys. I see people saying he knew how the game worked, bull shyt, he didn't even know how to get a connect to distribute their product at first. He was petrified the first time he met Tuco. He knew of the violence the deeper you get in the game but he didn't know at the same time. And lets look at the bullshyt he's been through in the past year. His own father disowned him, his surrogate father he latched onto turned out to be a sociopath. He starting connecting with another father figure until the old father figure killed the less of sociopath new father figure. He got his ass whooped by Rufio, Tuco, Hank, and it feels like I'm leaving an ass kicking or two out. None of which were his fault. His girl went back to heroin because of him and choked to death next to him. His boy got killed because of him, a child got poisoned because of him, he has to drive a shytty red toyota, he had to kill Gail. He saw an innocent child get killed in cold murder. Take a vacation, how the fukk you supposed to take a vacation after that ? I wouldn't even be able to go to expedia.com to book my vacation without having several nervous breakdowns.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My last theory and hear me out it sounds crazy, Jesse confesses to Hank that he Heisenberg and not Walt, he takes the credit to punish himself and Hank is thrown for a loop, Jesse provides all the details but Hank doesn't buy it because he knows its all Walt with Jesse helping him, Jesse even cooks the blue meth up for Hank as proof since he wants to punish himself so bad and at that meeting they have with Sky and Walt he tells Walt he made a big mistake, he knows it was Pinkman who did it all, that he was greatest meth cook of all time to goad Walt into slipping up, he baits saying Jesse is a real mastermind who will be forever known as the top meth cook in america and that Hank will be the man who took him down. Walt tries to get Jesse to stop but he doesn't listen saying he will destroy the name, while this upsets Lydia because now she can't move Todd's sub-par meth to the Czechs and with her being desperate she forces Walt's hand by attacking his family and setting in motion the final part of the show.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to defend Jesse here, everyone talking about Jesse needs a vacation, Jesse just needs to shut up he's rich, Jesse ain't built for this. I rode for team sky last year when everyone wanted her killed because they couldn't understand how she wouldn't want her kids around a mass murdering meth producer, now everyone is suddenly team sky :rudy:

Of course Jesse ain't built for this. All Jesse wanted to do was sell some drugs, get laid and coast through life stoned. He was a hand to hand man that was making a shytty product with Rufio from the Lost Boys. I see people saying he knew how the game worked, bull shyt, he didn't even know how to get a connect to distribute their product at first. He was petrified the first time he met Tuco. He knew of the violence the deeper you get in the game but he didn't know at the same time. And lets look at the bullshyt he's been through in the past year. His own father disowned him, his surrogate father he latched onto turned out to be a sociopath. He starting connecting with another father figure until the old father figure killed the less of sociopath new father figure. He got his ass whooped by Rufio, Tuco, Hank, and it feels like I'm leaving an ass kicking or two out. None of which were his fault. His girl went back to heroin because of him and choked to death next to him. His boy got killed because of him, a child got poisoned because of him, he has to drive a shytty red toyota, he had to kill Gail. He saw an innocent child get killed in cold murder. Take a vacation, how the fukk you supposed to take a vacation after that ? I wouldn't even be able to go to expedia.com to book my vacation without having several nervous breakdowns.
thanks for this breh

i didnt have the patience/energy to have to explain this shyt to people bytching in here.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
shyt is crazy man. These writers are beastly if they can take a character that 90% of the fanbase has disliked more or less since day 1, and make them likeable over the course of 2 scenes.

That scene between Walt and Skyler in the bathroom was sad as hell man.

Skyler: :wtf: "the cancer is back?"

Walt :to: "are you happy?"

Skyler: :to: "I can't remember the last time I was happy"

:sadcam:

Fred.

I still don't like or trust her for shyt. It looks like she is going back to the old Skyler that actually gave a shyt about Walt now that shyt is hitting the fan. In her defense she has always cared about Walt, just not Heisenberg. And Walt has been Heisenberg around her too much. Since that has been the case her attitude towards him changes wit the weather.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still don't like or trust her for shyt. It looks like she is going back to the old Skyler that actually gave a shyt about Walt now that shyt is hitting the fan. In her defense she has always cared about Walt, just not Heisenberg. And Walt has been Heisenberg around her too much. Since that has been the case her attitude towards him changes wit the weather.

She cares about Walt, who is Heisenberg. It's not like he has split personalities. Her attitude has never really changed. Once she found out he was a drug dealer she chose to stay with him, as long as there was no danger to the family. A lot of people forget that part. And Walt lied to her constantly through out season 2-4 about how safe things were.

Now you could argue, she was stupid or naive. And that's true. But it's not as if she magically woke up one morning on some "drugs are bad". Her family almost got murdered, so she :whoa: Walt for most of season 5. Then he said he was out, so she accepted it.

The reason she's suddenly on his side now is because he'll be dead soon. Circumstances forced her to decide once and for all, "are you on Walt's side?". And she decided, "fukk it, I'm gonna ride this out".

She's not suddenly :manny: about all the bad shyt he's done. She's being pragmatic. He'll be dead soon, why side with Hank who is trying to destroy the family when 6 months from now he'll be dead?

And I'm not saying what she's doing is right, but it's understandable, and well within what's been established for her character.

Fred.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really acted like they wanted that money. Maybe they just skimmed some off the top, and Walt said "It's close enough" when he was looking over it.

And we never saw where the van came from, so Saul maybe have rented it for Walt

Just an idea. :manny: At this point with several eps left, I think everybody is suspect.
I think they just took a little off the top. Cuz once he said close enough the fat black dude quickly turned his head and looked at his homey.